The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

"Season 21 Blind Auditions:  Hoot Worthington Wheels-Rigdon Marlow gets a 4-chair turn and An Unprecedented Double Block!"

- Classic country singer

- Deep, raspy voice

- Bearded man

- Heavy southern accent

- Loves denim jeans

- Loving husband and father of 7

- Plays guitar

- Loves Jesus

- Loves America

- Enjoys huntin and fishin

- Very polite and laid back personality

- Cries in his intro package when mentioning his wife and kids and how he´s doing this for them

- Has a cowboy hat

- He joins TEAM ARIANA

- My source thinks he´s going to win.

-Jenzie Wheels is shook.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

"Season 21 Blind Auditions:  Hoot Worthington Wheels-Rigdon Marlow Wayne Boyd Gomes gets a 4-chair turn and An Unprecedented Double Block!"

- Hoot sings Luke Comb's "Honky Tonk Highway"

- Ariana blocks Blake as Hoot sings the first line of the song

- John blocks Kelly just 10 seconds later

-  Hoot Worthington Wheels-Rigdon Marlow Wayne Boyd Gomes turns out to be a huge Ariana stan and Hoot goes on to win the show with Ariana

NOT ALL THE LAST NAMES LOL🤣

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

I have a feeling the casting crew will be recruiting more tik tok stars for this season and future seasons.

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I wouldn't count on it. 😉

I won't predict now, but that would be cool. FYI, if y'all didn't know, Anna Grace has TONS of tik toks that have blown up on there. In fact, I think her first post on there is "If y'all blow this up I will audition for The Voice"

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I think she's in the same point in her career as Kelly was when she first became a coach.

Except when Kelly became a coach, she had just recently released her "Meaning of Life" album, which was generally well-received. 🤨

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Except when Kelly became a coach, she had just recently released her "Meaning of Life" album, which was generally well-received. 🤨

It didn't have any huge hits though. Love So Soft was a minor hit, and the rest failed to chart. It wasn't a flop but its nowhere near where she was at the early days of her career. 

Katy's new album performed about the same, albeit the reception was much more negative.

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

It didn't have any huge hits though. Love So Soft was a minor hit, and the rest failed to chart. It wasn't a flop but its nowhere near where she was at the early days of her career.

It might have to do with management/the new record label, since that was the first album Kelly made out of her Idol contract. Besides, Kelly was kinda painting a different picture of herself with that album and, suddenly, her pop and pop-rock fans are getting a R&B-influenced album. I still wouldn't compare it to Katy's album since it didn't flop. 🧐

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

It might have to do with management/the new record label, since that was the first album Kelly made out of her Idol contract. Besides, Kelly was kinda painting a different picture of herself with that album and, suddenly, her pop and pop-rock fans are getting a R&B-influenced album. I still wouldn't compare it to Katy's album since it didn't flop. 🧐

You're missing my original point. All I said was Katy's and Kelly's new music have both not been doing as good as they did in their primes. They aren't at the forefront of the pop scene anymore. They're at THAT point in their career.

This will be my last message about this topic, because it has nothing to do with S21 spoilers. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

You're missing my original point. All I said was Katy's and Kelly's new music have both not been doing as good as they did in their primes. They aren't at the forefront of the pop scene anymore. They're at THAT point in their career.

Oh, that makes more sense and is something that I can agree with. 😅