The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, AngelaKD said:

This has nothing to do with her talent, but if Wendy wins, they might as well cancel the show. The last thing the Voice franchise needs is 55 yo music industry retread as the winner. 

Frankly, she should have held out until the inevitable US version of the Voice Senior.

Oh wow this is ALOT lol….

But you lowkey have a point, if the voice wants to remain relevant then an artist from Aris team should win.

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

This has nothing to do with her talent, but if Wendy wins, they might as well cancel the show. The last thing the Voice franchise needs is 55 yo music industry retread as the winner. 

Frankly, she should have held out until the inevitable US version of the Voice Senior.

Let’s face it, the Voice is never going to produce a star winner. They might as well have the most talented win, if they’re not going to be able to produce a star. 🤷‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

It doesn’t matter anymore. A couple seasons ago, we had a 42 year old winner, and 45 year old runner up. Nobody cares about post show, so what’s the difference?

Just now, TeamAudra said:

“Remain relevant”

😂

Yes…. If a younger person wins (especially on Aris team) the voices name will always be rung from that artists success. The sad reality is a younger winner (again especially on Aris team) would have more long term success than a 55 year old woman from team Blake (a person a lot of people didn’t know about prior to the voice) but again NO DISRESPECT TO WENDY I LOVE HER

Just now, jus.willy said:

Yes…. If a younger person wins (especially on Aris team) the voices name will always be rung from that artists success. The sad reality is a younger winner (again especially on Aris team) would have more long term success than a 55 year old woman from team Blake (a person a lot of people didn’t know about prior to the voice) but again NO DISRESPECT TO WENDY I LOVE HER

Dude, stop talking about the prospect of a winner having success. That ship sailed a long time ago. If any of them do down the road, it won’t be because of The Voice, and they will have likely distanced themselves from it in every way possible. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Dude, stop talking about the prospect of a winner having success. That ship sailed a long time ago. If any of them do down the road, it won’t be because of The Voice, and they will have likely distanced themselves from it in every way possible. 

Lol gotcha.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, yeah, I very much doubt winning is in her plans anyway. (Hell, in any of the contestants´ for that matter, if they watched the show). 

I’m sure she’s just doing this for the experience fr lol

19 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I know this probably isn't it, but imagine if they demoted Nick Jonas from coach to mega mentor :haha:

Considering Holly rejected a youngster as her coach (who used her block to get her), I don´t think she´d be this excited to meet another one lol.

Edited by Misirlou