The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Carol & Brandy

ar16_cast_carol_brandy.jpg

Carol and Brandy were a dating couple on season 16 of the amazing race. It's really no secret that I am not a fan of either of them as they are generally just not very nice people at all. They would constantly take jabs at Caite for no real reason at even at the start of the race. This continued through out the race and was the reason they got uturned and lost the race and finished in 5th place. Sure it would have been a better strategic decision to use it on a stronger team but it really wasn't a shocking move when it was used on them because duh obviously it was going to be used them on. But like I said before definitely not a fan of this team and for that reason I got them cut so out they go from the rankdown now. 

TK & Rachel

kpija9-21readamazing28large.jpg?w=620

TK and Rachel were the winners of the Amazing Race season 12. I don't really have a strong opinion one way or another so it's not like I am sad to see them go. They got kinda lucky that the leg they finished in last place in was a non elimination leg but everyone that wins has some type of luck on their side so you can't really hold it against them I guess. Season 12 had a pretty good cast but none of the final 3 were among my favorites so I didn't really care who ended up winning amongst this group. They were initially saved her but then the person who saved them had a change of heart I guess which spared Dan & Jordan so out they go from the rankdown now. 

UGH sorry I've been really busy at work lately, but I will finally have time to get back to this and my other rankdowns this week.

But yes, please do your write-ups if you haven't already. :dead: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, JC said:

I still owe write ups too :giggle:but I didn’t want to do them until it was for sure that this would continue

If Amanda is willing to pass it over to me, you better get those write ups in boy!  You know I mean business when I host :P