The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

LOL I tried doing mostly fodder nominations but a little confused on who has been eliminated and don't want to cause a messy situation, @*Amanda let me know when you will be able to update the front page.

Otherwise I'll just do the teams I am not a fan of :giggle:

BURNIE & ASHLEY

tumblr_o2hmsdBhC21utpccwo2_250.gif

Burnie & Ashley were a dating team on the social media season of The Amazing Race. They were well known for Rooster Teeth, and they apparently had a big fanbase ready to root for them before the season began. They were fairly solid racers, placing second place five times in a row. They seemed like a contender going into the final leg, but they would be eliminated in fourth place after getting lost looking for the Pit Stop. I didn't dislike Burnie & Ashley, but it did make for a good TV moment when Sheri & Cole were amazed that they somehow ended up in the final leg. Overall, Burnie & Ashley were good racers, but I don't find them to be particularly memorable. Season 28 is not one of my favorite seasons anyway. Sorry to any Burnie & Ashley fans for this elimination, but out they go from the rankdown.

KELLIE & LaVONNE

giphy.gif

Kellie & LaVonne were a team of friends and Olympic hurdlers on the most recent season of The Amazing Race. They started off the race well enough, but they barely escaped elimination after Kellie's struggle with the steel drum Roadblock. Kellie took a long time, but she completed it before Cody did. It was enough for her and LaVonne to stay in the race. Kellie & LaVonne were in the back of the pack going into the next leg, and bad luck would befall them when they had a bad taxi driver who didn't have access to GPS. They fell further behind, and they were unable to catch up. As a result, they were eliminated and finished the race in tenth place. I liked Kellie & LaVonne during their time on the race, and it was a shame they were eliminated so soon. But since they were an early boot, I thought they were a fair nominee at this point in the rankdown. 

Brent and caite

cody and jessica

Lenny and karyn

john Vito and jill

shana and jennifer

lorena and jason
keith and whitney

deangelo and gary

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

My buyback likely dying right after I brought them back even though I didn't nominate anyone else's buybacks 😭

Sorry it was either them or the twins I was trying to be nice this round and not touch everyone’s ultimate faves since everyone was being nice except qk I swear!