American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Though speaking of S8...S8 signups are now open!

-Alex

-Chris

-Sola

-Steven

-Elliott

-Derek

-Diana

-Gigi

-Kevin

-Lily

-Amanda

-Andrew

-Tom

-Wally

-Priscilla

-Nico

-JC

-Rei

-Hayden

-Megan

Ā 

@CrisisĀ I had you marked down for S1-7. Lemme know if you want in for S8 or more moving forward

@Bk1234Ā @QueenKalieĀ @rdhaley96Ā @JORDAN_FANĀ I just had you marked down for S7, but if you want to do any more moving forward lemme know!

I'm still hoping @~*8Kay8*~Ā is okay and might come back one day ā¤ļø. Your spot is open if you ever see this and do want to return!

Ā 

Anyone else who wants to start with S8 let me know!

46 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Though speaking of S8...S8 signups are now open!

-Alex

-Chris

-Sola

-Steven

-Elliott

-Derek

-Diana

-Gigi

-Kevin

-Lily

-Amanda

-Andrew

-Tom

-Wally

-Priscilla

-Nico

-JC

-Rei

-Hayden

-Megan

Ā 

@CrisisĀ I had you marked down for S1-7. Lemme know if you want in for S8 or more moving forward

@Bk1234Ā @QueenKalieĀ @rdhaley96Ā @JORDAN_FANĀ I just had you marked down for S7, but if you want to do any more moving forward lemme know!

I'm still hoping @~*8Kay8*~Ā is okay and might come back one day ā¤ļø. Your spot is open if you ever see this and do want to return!

Ā 

Anyone else who wants to start with S8 let me know!

You can mark me down for 10, 11 and 14 so far but I'll pass on 8.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I cut a Ramiele performance and no1curr about her so I can complain about every cut :wub:

Oh yeah that was a fine cut and I wasn't referring to you. :haha:Ā  I was referring to Rei & Diana who made the huge fan favorite cuts. šŸ˜›Ā 

Just now, Alex95 said:

We hate it when people make huge fan favorite cuts!

LMAOOO at the call out. :dead:Ā I was only referingg to S7. :haha:Ā 

Ā 

That one I did not know was a big fan favorite amongst the Chris fans. šŸ¤£Ā I'd like to think my other solo cuts were fair though. :haha:Ā 

14 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I donā€™t think any of you can handle me cutting every Kris and Adam performance at any opportunity Iā€™m given.Ā šŸ¤£

Ā 

Girl, we need you to protect people like Ricky! The semifinalists always get screwed in this game. :(Ā 

Ā 

Most cut decisions have to be made asĀ a group so I'm confident Kris will be fine lol. I am 100% ok with you cutting Adam lmao.

Edited by Weedy_Speedy
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I think @ZoeyĀ may like S8. :shiftywave:

Ā 

40 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I donā€™t think any of you can handle me cutting every Kris and Adam performance at any opportunity Iā€™m given.Ā šŸ¤£

LOL Zoey joining in for S8 is gonna make the Adam and Kris fans mad. :dead:Ā Though I am als a Kris fan but not like super attachedĀ  lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

fb314f15543a47cc30c95894c137b58e.gif

Lol I'm not.Ā  :haha:Ā  People are allowed to doĀ whatever they want. Of course we don't have to agree haha.

Ā 

Although I see Diana liking all the posts against me on these statements. šŸ™‚Ā