American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww I'm not huge on Michael but I think "We Are the Champions" was my 2nd favorite from him. :( :broken: 

“We Are The Champions” was one of the two Michael performances I thought had the best chance at making it to the Top 20. :(

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

“We Are The Champions” was one of the two Michael performances I thought had the best chance at making it to the Top 20. :(

Samee. :( At least my favorite of his is still here so fingers crossed for that one.

Honestly, I think "I Believe To My Soul" is a bit more of an egregious cut than "Every Breath You Take." "EBYT" really wasn't one of Brooke's strongest performances and had a pretty lame second half.

But cutting Michael's "WWRY/WATC" is definitely the most unforgivable cut in that group. There are so many worse performances still in this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Honestly, I think "I Believe To My Soul" is a bit more of an egregious cut than "Every Breath You Take." "EBYT" really wasn't one of Brooke's strongest performances and had a pretty lame second half.

naomimeme.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

next time. you can be in a group with me and sola and gigi and then you can see why we were one of the last (the last?) group to put our choices down.

Oh, I’m sure and I’m not even saying specifying your group. Getting three people to agree on anything is hard. :haha:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rdhaley96 said:

Unpopular but I agree. 👀 I Believe to My Soul was Chikezie’s 2nd best.

• Like 2