American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

6 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Unpopular opinion alert, but "Hungry Like The Wolf" was pretty dreadful and is easily my least favorite DC performance. He delivered it with no passion, forgot the words, and wasn't really even on point vocally. What's more is that the theme was right in his wheelhouse, and he still whiffed it. 

However, another unpopular opinion of mine is that Amanda's "You Can't Do That" was her best performance, even over "IHMFLY." So I was going to give you a like for cutting "HLTW," but alas. :kissbye:

omgg  I agree with you on regarding HLAW. I was watching my lesser faves from David Cook last night but that was a performance that was worse than I remembered. I forgot about him forgetting some of the words.

Oooh oops sorry there. I thought IHMFLY was regarded as her best performance so thought it was better to leave that one alone. :haha: 

1 hour ago, rdhaley96 said:

However, another unpopular opinion of mine is that Amanda's "You Can't Do That" was her best performance, even over "IHMFLY." So I was going to give you a like for cutting "HLTW," but alas. :kissbye:

Don’t think Hungry Like the Wolf was his worst, but I wish Baba O’Riley had the studio version instead!

I do agree with I Can’t Do That being Amanda’s best; I stopped my group from cutting it but I figured it wouldn’t last. :( 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Well now you've gone and jinxed it.

I lowkey was thinking that too. 😢 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

When the vocal Syesha stans are all in separate groups thus preventing anyone from being able to cut her :wub::wub::wub:

:wub: 

39 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Don’t think Hungry Like the Wolf was his worst, but I wish Baba O’Riley had the studio version instead!

I do agree with I Can’t Do That being Amanda’s best; I stopped my group from cutting it but I figured it wouldn’t last. :( 

I felt like Cook chose (or maybe it was the producers doing) his weaker performance of the two on the multi-song night his recording and it drove me nuts. :dead:  

I wanted recording for "All I Ever Really Need Is You" and "Baba O'Riley" instead of "I'm Alive" and "Hungry Like a Wolf" those weeks. :(  :broken: 

9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I lowkey was thinking that too. 😢 

:wub: 

I felt like Cook chose (or maybe it was the producers doing) his weaker performance of the two on the multi-song night his recording and it drove me nuts. :dead:  

I wanted recording for "All I Ever Really Need Is You" and "Baba O'Riley" instead of "I'm Alive" and "Hungry Like a Wolf" those weeks. :(  :broken: 

The producers decided which song got the studio recordings. :(

I was curious in counting up the number of Round 4 Immunities per contestant as I feel it's all spread out.

David C - 5

Brooke - 4

David A - 4

Syesha - 3

Jason - 2

Michael - 2

Alaina - 1

Alexandria - 1

Carly - 1

Chikeze - 1

David H - 1

Kristy Lee - 1

So that’s 12 (out of 24)  people aka half of the contestants. I feel like this is the most spread out Round 4 immunities have ever been thus far. :dead: Really proves how competitive this season is. :haha: 

42 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I was curious in counting up the number of Round 4 Immunities per contestant as I feel it's all spread out.

David C - 5

Brooke - 4

David A - 4

Syesha - 3

Jason - 2

Michael - 2

Alaina - 1

Alexandria - 1

Carly - 1

Chikeze - 1

David H - 1

Kristy Lee - 1

So that’s 12 (out of 24)  people aka half of the contestants. I feel like this is the most spread out Round 4 immunities have ever been thus far. :dead: Really proves how competitive this season is. :haha: 

Cook beating out Archie once again. :giggle: