American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Yikes the Diana treatment has been tough to see. I was hoping for "This Is It" to make it through the next round. :( But luckily, my biggest faves from her made it through to the finals or to the last round, so that's good. ❤️ 

23 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Yikes the Diana treatment has been tough to see. I was hoping for "This Is It" to make it through the next round. :( But luckily, my biggest faves from her made it through to the finals or to the last round, so that's good. ❤️ 

This treatment is exactly why Diana & I sent one of her performances directly into round 6. 

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

This treatment is exactly why Diana & I sent one of her performances directly into round 6. 

That was very smart of you two there. ❤️ 

42 minutes ago, Elliott said:

unimpressed viola davis GIF

Lol I love Fantasia too but HOFAH is certainly the most fairest cut of her performances to go  at this point. :haha:  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ugh I'm worried about what the others are gonna do, but I also don't want to cut anything from the three divas so I'll cut George Huff "I Can Love You Like That" since for some reason we cut all his better performances :dead:

Oh wow now that you said that, I noticed if George's WAWW gets cut then the rest of the rankers will have to cut something from Fantrasia/LaToya/Jennifer. 😮 Fingers crossed their weaker performances of whats left goes cause this is going to be painful to get through. :shiver:

15 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Next round feels impossible, I like about 90% of the remaining performances and less than half will make it through to the top 20 :dead:

Gahh I know. 😢 This is going to be the toughest and most competitive round yet. Sooo many great performances... going to be so hard to choose from. :broken: 

8 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I saved that cut for you. 😄

Strategic!Gigi. :haha: