American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

LOL I’m just going to take the easy way out before this round gets even harder.

Cutting Fantasia Barrino "Summertime" (Reprise), as we already have the first (slightly superior) version in the finals. ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Crisis said:

That (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay cut was brutal. ☹️ If any George performance had to be cut, What A Wonderful World would've been a better option.

Lol yes. Of the 4 George performances up, the 2 I was considering cutting didn't get cut but the 2 I really wanted to make it through did get cut. :dead: 

Thank goodness his other 2 best ones are in Round 6 and in the Finals, at least. :haha: Makes me want ATPTB in the finals even more now. ❤️ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yes. Of the 4 George performances up, the 2 I was considering cutting didn't get cut but the 2 I really wanted to make it through did get cut. :dead: 

Thank goodness his other 2 best ones are in Round 6 and in the Finals, at least. :haha: Makes me want ATPTB in the finals even more now. ❤️ 

if we use this round's logic we might as well say goodbye now LMAO

13 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

Every cut is going to be an upset now. :lmao:

Ughh yeah this is so very true here. :broken: This is the most stacked group of performances yet.... so nearly any and all cuts will be an upset. :broken: