American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

16 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Cause i rank them via how I feel on the performances regardless if they are my favorite or not. :haha: 

oh Wally ranking a performance high because it's popular over a performance that you like more seems like a questionable decision to me but too each their own I guess.

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

oh Wally ranking a performance high because it's popular over a performance that you like more seems like a questionable decision to me but too each their own I guess.

Uhhhhh where have I said anything of ranking a popular performance higher over a performance I like more? :? 

I always rank my favorite performances at #1. That can sometimes be from my favorite contestant or sometimes its not my favorite contestant. I don't get how that's questionable? :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I always rank my favorite performances at #1. That can sometimes be from my favorite contestant or sometimes its not my favorite contestant. I don't get how that's questionable? :haha: 

Unless I read it wrong you said you ranked songs #1 that weren't your favorite so now I am just confused. :dead:

Top 2 is perfection! :wub: KING KRIS 👑 the only winner ever to achieve TOP TWO ❤️ and 3 of top 4!

All Stars Season 4 Episode 404 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

i was afraid that what happened in season 1 would happen to me again but glad this time it was a happy ending ❤️ :kickawesome:

I’m looking at season 9 and I just truly do not care about anyone so I will sit out this round and just hope other people will take out Lee and have legit anyone else win. Katie Stevens and Tim Urban ftw! Tim for being hot and Katie for gracing my tv with guilty pleasures like faking it and the bold type ❤️ 

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Unless I read it wrong you said you ranked songs #1 that weren't your favorite so now I am just confused. :dead:

It is a little confusing hahaha

but Wallace was posting:

what rank overall that his personal #1 placed

and

what he ranked the overall #1 at in his personal rankings 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Oooh lol my bad for the misunderstanding. I meant favorite contestant of the season there. I do always put my favorite performance at #1. :haha: 

11 hours ago, JC said:

Top 2 is perfection! :wub: KING KRIS 👑 the only winner ever to achieve TOP TWO ❤️ and 3 of top 4!

All Stars Season 4 Episode 404 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

i was afraid that what happened in season 1 would happen to me again but glad this time it was a happy ending ❤️ :kickawesome:

I’m looking at season 9 and I just truly do not care about anyone so I will sit out this round and just hope other people will take out Lee and have legit anyone else win. Katie Stevens and Tim Urban ftw! Tim for being hot and Katie for gracing my tv with guilty pleasures like faking it and the bold type ❤️ 

Oh wow.... yeah I can't recall anyone else having the Top 2 performances here. Well done to Kris dominating like that. 😮

I highly doubt Lee will win for S9 here. I think the S9 winner person-wise will be obvious but I just don't know which performance it will be. :haha:  

11 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

It is a little confusing hahaha

but Wallace was posting:

what rank overall that his personal #1 placed

and

what he ranked the overall #1 at in his personal rankings 

Yeah this. So sorry for he confusion. :lmao: 

3 hours ago, #jeah said:

Y’all did Adam dirty smh

Matt too. 😢 

On 7/25/2021 at 12:54 PM, Alex95 said:

Me @ all his comments.

My Adam comments were so nice though. And I gave Allison credit for the one performance I truly did like in the top 20.