American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I am trying my hardest to resist advancing this to round 4 but I can't make any promises

As one of the few vocal Paige stans during S9 (Honky Tonk Women was legit a bop and I will defend that statement forever!), I would easily say Against All Odds is either the worst or second worst (after Close to You) performance across all season with the added bonus that it has now all but guaranteed no one will EVER do that wretched song on Idol again so it should earn a spot in the finals just for that. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Elliott said:

As one of the few vocal Paige stans during S9 (Honky Tonk Women was legit a bop and I will defend that statement forever!), I would easily say Against All Odds is either the worst or second worst (after Close to You) performance across all season with the added bonus that it has now all but guaranteed no one will EVER do that wretched song on Idol again so it should earn a spot in the finals just for that. :wub:

Hoping for @hayden98 to come through with it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I have not watched a single episode since. I probably should have stopped after S3 when Jennifer, LaToya, and Fantasia landed in the bottom three together.

Ugh yeah that is still definitely one of the roughest moments of this series. :broken: 

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I have not watched a single episode since. I probably should have stopped after S3 when Jennifer, LaToya, and Fantasia landed in the bottom three together.

To be fair, post-S9, the only season that was actually good was S11... but I imagine you would also hate that season. :giggle:

(...me wondering why I still watch when I've either disliked or been extremely bored by every season for the past 9 years)

Just now, Crisis said:

If Season 5 and 7 didn't have any extra performances, S9 should as hell not have any! :dead:

Season 5 was one of the worst seasons not only of American Idol, but of any reality show. 😘

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Unpopular opinion but Katelyn's Top 16 performance was in my bottom two of the night so I was fine with her leaving that week, tbh. Lily and Alex were the eliminations I was ranting about.

Elliott with an unpopular opinion? *pretend to be shocked*

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

To be fair, post-S9, the only season that was actually good was S11... but I imagine you would also hate that season. :giggle:

(...me wondering why I still watch when I've either disliked or been extremely bored by every season for the past 9 years)

Is that the one where Jessica Sanchez was robbed? I probably would hate it. At the time, I was still living in the dorm with many Filipina friends and I still vividly remember the fallout from that results night. LOL.

I really want to start a petition to end all signing shows in the US. Seriously.