Season 20 Flop Prediction Thread

David68

2 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Well here’s my flop prediction for finale (way too early but I’m curious to see how this goes)

(no placements included)

Zae Romeo

Dana Monique

Kenzie Wheeler

Avery Roberson

Victor Solomon

Three of the names you mentioned can actually be in the finale so I don't think that that's a flop prediction 🤨

Edited by disney1024

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2021 at 11:51 PM, Misirlou said:

Kelly will drop Kenzie and Ghianna,  Blake will drop both Avery and Cam, John will drop both Victor and Deion, and Nick will drop Zae

Well these came true lol

• Haha 2

Jenzie will make an inappropriate comment about Blake and lose Minivan's support. Meanwhile, Cam breaks the covid protocols and John decides to drop Victor cause they're so much alike and he feels threatened. Corey, Anna, Zania and Dana make the finale, while Ryleigh and Gihanna battle for the 5th spot :stealth:

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Jenzie will make an inappropriate comment about Blake and lose Minivan's support. Meanwhile, Cam breaks the covid protocols and John decides to drop Victor cause they're so much alike and he feels threatened. Corey, Anna, Zania and Dana make the finale, while Ryleigh and Gihanna battle for the 5th spot :stealth:

Pete is disqualified for throwing a rock at Cam (kind of true story.) :dead: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

That would be an amazing finale. 

• Like 1