Biggest flops IDF made while predicting

Misirlou

8 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

RLETTO advancing to the lives.

LMAO this. We were all so convinced Chance would take his boyfriend up until Nadege got posted to Twitter during Playoffs night

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

LMAO this. We were all so convinced Chance would take his boyfriend up until Nadege got posted to Twitter during Playoffs night

:dead:

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, indii said:

The week during S20 where everyone was arguing whether Savanna or Carolina would win the 4 way KO and then Devan won it :haha:

that result still confuses me to this day LMFAO

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

I literally have no idea what demographic Devan appealed to to win that vote 😭 He had no real support on social media and he didn’t perform well and he was on Team Nick

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

It was Chris Kroeze levels of baffling lmao.

Where did Devan get that fanbase from? Then they didn't even vote him into the Wildcard :whut:

• Haha 3

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Then they didn't even vote him into the Wildcard :whut:

He lost a wildcard vote to Jose Figueroa Jr. and I’m supposed to believe he beat out Caroline, Savanna, & Emma in a fan vote :haha:

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

here's how Mafe can still make the finale:

But she already did, she received the golden buzzer from Simon. Any suggestions for her uptempo song ?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

But she already did, she received the golden buzzer from Simon. Any suggestions for her uptempo song ?

Get On Your Feet - Gloria Estefan 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 10:53 PM, indii said:

I literally have no idea what demographic Devan appealed to to win that vote 😭 He had no real support on social media and he didn’t perform well and he was on Team Nick

That was literally it.  Remember that in two of the three seasons in which the Four-Way Knockout existed, Nick was there, and both seasons Nick was in, his artist won the Four-Way Knockout.

So knowing that, I am surprised that he didn't beat the Blakers in every other vote.

Edited by Rodney

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

That was literally it.  Remember that in two of the three seasons in which the Four-Way Knockout existed, Nick was there, and both seasons Nick was in, his artist won the Four-Way Knockout.

So knowing that, I am surprised that didn't beat the Blakers in every other vote.

See I considered that being the reason but also he literally lost every other vote in both seasons. In season 18-20 they did the thing where the IS considered of 1 artist on every team and in the 4 instant saves Nick participated in, his artist lost every single one of them, even when his artist got the pimp spot in one of them. Michael winning the 4 way KO in S18 was not super shocking because Michael/Samantha were the only ones that didn't bomb. On the contrary, Devan was one of if not the only person to perform badly in his 4 way KO pairing and yet by some miracle he won

2 hours ago, indii said:

I think he appealed to the “we don’t like women who sang loudly” crowd 😭 And Emma was just not good enough I guess

Just now, FloorWax said:

I think he appealed to the “we don’t like women who sang loudly” crowd 😭 

I think this is more accurate

• Haha 6