Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 5

tenor.gif?itemid=7618136

12. HONEY MAHOGANY VS. VIVIENNE PINAY - "OOPS... I DID IT AGAIN"

giphy.gif giphy.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 11.80

@FrogLenzen - 11

@totes4totes - 11

@#jeah - 12

@*Chris - 12

@Elliott - 12

@JC - 12

@~*8Kay8*~ - 12

@*Lily - 12

@.Rei - 12

@Solaris - 12

@~Tom~ - 12

@*Wallace - 12

MEGAN

Truly very boring for this iconic song. Unfortunate. 

ANDY

Iconically bad. If anyone doesn’t rank this one last we need to have a talk!

CHRIS

Incredibly boring LSYFL to an iconic song. And this is yet another terrible LSFYL to a Britney song; Britney deserves better #FreeBritney

ELLIOTT

Was this terrible? Yes. Was it deserving of a double elimination? Yes. Was it still better than No Scrubs? Yes.

JC

I mean, this was clearly the weakest lipsync this season and I am very upset they were given a Britney song. What a waste.

REI

This song deserved better than this. Britney deserved better than this. The whole Drag community deserved better than this. 

WALLY

Yayy a classic Britney song here! But ugh this was such an underwhelming lip sync. I expected better and wanted much more from a Britney song. Britney and this song deserves better. They were both meh and lacking so much energy for this song. There was just walking around back and forth with no dancing. Lackluster. I did prefer Vivienne and would have preferred her to stay but not mad that they both got sent home after this battle. But a double elimination? S13 needs to take notes. 😘 

--------------------

11. PENNY TRATION VS. SERENA CHA CHA - "PARTY IN THE USA"

0d2666effb71da732e805be4a0d4e725.gif d260f10998d9405e9be3b0caef808002.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 10.90

@#jeah - 10

@FrogLenzen - 10

@*Chris - 11

@Elliott - 11

@JC - 11

@~*8Kay8*~ - 11

@*Lily - 11

@.Rei - 11

@Solaris - 11

@~Tom~ - 11

@*Wallace - 11
@totes4totes - 12

ANDY

I really liked the split Serena did here. Penny sucked

CHRIS

Iconic song but another terrible LSFYL, on both end imo.

ELLIOTT

LOL.

JC

I love this song, and it was not terrible but just not as memorable compared to the others this season.

REI

I still can't get over how Serena was not eliminated after what I consider the worst runway outfit in Drag Herstory. Both sucked.

WALLY

Not a great or very memorable lip sync overall. Serenea actually did really well - she knew the words, performed in a fun cutesy way which was appropriate for the song. This was Serena’s best thing she’s done this season, so she’ll always have that. Penny was such a mess a really brought this down. I loved all of the commentary of her turning around because she didn’t know the words.  :dead: A mess!

MEGAN

PENNY DOES NOT KNOW THE WORDS TO PARTY IN THE USA. HOW. IT'S THE CHORUS. Serena could only beat Penny.

--------------------

10. MONICA BEVERLY HILLZ VS. SERENA CHA CHA"ONLY GIRL (IN THE WORLD)"

3190855.gif 8947646_orig.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 9.58

@.Rei - 7

@JC - 8

@*Chris - 9

@Solaris - 9

@*Wallace - 9

@Elliott - 10

@~*8Kay8*~ - 10

@*Lily - 10

@totes4totes - 10

@~Tom~ - 10

@#jeah - 11

@FrogLenzen - 12

REI

I think Monica is one of those queens that I would like to see in an all-star season. I think she killed this. I'm also loving Alaska's comments so far :haha:

JC

I love this song too, so many great nostalgic songs in this season. They both really sold it and it was good for an early lipsync, but cannot compare with the stronger girl lipsyncs.

CHRIS

Iconic song and an excellent performance from Monica, in my opinion, as I thought she looked like a superstar. 

WALLY

Ooh yayy love this Rihanna song!  ❤️ I really liked how Monica performed this song. She had the sass and really connected with the song and had fun with it.  :bobo: Wow I did not recognize Serena in this performance. She looked so different from her ;last performance. She did alright but not as good as her other performance. Oh lol Serena doing the same trick with her split - it was fun the first time but boringly predictable the second time.

ELLIOTT

LOL.

MEGAN

It's hard to tell if Monica Beverly Hillz is so much better than Serena to where she's actually good or if Serena is just that bad. I do think it's one of those cases of the right queen at the right time with the right song. 

ANDY

We all know how I feel about this song...

--------------------

09. COCO MONTRESE VS. MONICA BEVERLY HILLZ - "WHEN I GROW UP"

source.gif 8042313_orig.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 7.33

@Elliott - 3

@*Wallace - 4

@Solaris - 6

@~*8Kay8*~ - 7

@JC - 7

@#jeah - 8

@*Lily - 8

@~Tom~ - 8

@FrogLenzen - 9

@totes4totes - 9

@.Rei - 9

@*Chris - 10

ELLIOTT

Coco's outfit went so perfectly with this lip sync and she murdered MBH so hard in it that I'm not convinced she didn't intentionally bomb to be in the B2.

WALLY

Ooh another fun song I love here. I was never a big fan of Coco but man she alwas brought it and killed it on her lip syncs. This is proof of that. She was so fun, dynamic and electrifying to swatch. Wow I was impressed how she performed.  :omg: An obvious win for her. Monica did lip sync the lyrics well but she seemed way to tame and low energy for this type of song. She was too classy and sophisticated here.  I preferred her first battle. A shame, as I did really like Monica. Maybe #4 is too high for Monica’s performance but Coco killing this song the way she did brings it up here.

JC

OBSESSED with this song, it gives me nostalgia and I just love the Pussycat Dolls. These two did a great job.

ANDY

This is fine!

MEGAN

Unfortunate for Monica that she has to go up against Coco who is just very good at Lip Syncs. This ranks higher than Monica's other because Monica is better than Serena Cha Cha 

REI

Coco please burn that wig. Coco was good but not amazing tbh, my least favorite performance from her by a mile. Monica was non-existent unfortunately.

CHRIS

Iconic song, a strong showing from Coco but Monica's performance left me wanting more especially after her previous LSFYL. 

Lol I love how the majority of us said Britney and “Oops! I Did It Again” deserve better. :haha:❤️ 

No issues with most of this set, as in the first 3. I do wish “When I Grow Up” was much higher as I loved Coco’s performance there. :( 

And yeah S5 had so many great song choices for the lip syncs too. :haha: 

7 hours ago, Elliott said:

9th?????

NINTH????

N I N T H?????????

7 hours ago, Elliott said:

Coco's performance alone should put WIGU in the top half!

omggg I agree with you so much. This is sooo weird. 🙈 :dead: 

7 hours ago, #jeah said:

Great results so far! Megan and Derek not ranking OIDIA last and ruining its perfect bottom score :( 

Ugh yeah that was disappointing to see. :( :broken:

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I’m a simple man. I see Coco involved in a lip sync and rank it high as my homosexual duty.

:dead: 

I appreciated Coco more after revisiting her lip syncs. Just don't let me watch her in full seasons, lol. :haha: