Joe Topping

Matt Croke

Jordan & Wesley

Alex Harry

No Turns

Rebecca Watkins

Sonny Price

• Like 1

Overall, I thought the episode was pretty bad. Chanel’s voice is terrible to listen to, I hope she doesn’t make it far because I cannot stand listening to it. 😕 It amazes me that Chanel gets a chair turn and Rebecca doesn’t. 😔 Wura has an interesting voice, but I thought the performance was pretty pitchy. Janel was the best of the night, but still not great. 

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Overall, I thought the episode was pretty bad. Chanel’s voice is terrible to listen to, I hope she doesn’t make it far because I cannot stand listening to it. 😕 It amazes me that Chanel gets a chair turn and Rebecca doesn’t. 😔 Wura has an interesting voice, but I thought the performance was pretty pitchy. Janel was the best of the night, but still not great. 

I see I didn’t miss anything, I only watched the duo then turned it off got boring rq

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2021 at 7:00 AM, Bk1234 said:

Honestly, i have been following this version since Season 3, (Season 1 and 2 looked somehow great, basing on the YouTube videos) and i have to say, if you really want to enjoy it, you need to lower your expectations, like A LOT. That's what i do every year, watch this show with really low expectations and i have managed to be impressed by some of the contestants. Believe me, there are some gems in there that manage to advance far in the competition, but they are overshadowed by pitchy contestants that get through thanks to the coaches' bad judgement, while better contestants don't get an actual chance. And yes, i'm looking at you Anne Marie, you are just as bad as every female coach that preceed you, (except Jessie J and Jennifer Hudson, the only good female coaches in this version). So, yeah, just remember, this is not The Voice USA, The Voice of Holland, The Voice Australia or The Voice Germany. Don't expect a bunch of great contestants getting through every week because you will be very dissapointed. 

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

And yes, i'm looking at you Anne Marie, you are just as bad as every female coach that preceed you,

All she has to do is keep Lauren at all costs. If she can’t manage to do that, then she should leave after this season and never come back. 

• Like 1