Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Here's the order of how we're all doing for this Top 5 based on what ranks we all have left:

1. Megan

2/3. Amanda/Lily

4. Derek

5. Alex

6. Diana

7. Wallace

8. Public

9. Elliott

Welllll....... at least I'm doing better than the Public and Elliott. Although it's not hard doing better than Elliott in these Rankdowns.

Just now, *Wallace said:

That I'm doing terribly now so I had to mention the two I'm doing better than to make me feel better. :dead: 🤣

Are you implying that the public is voting badly?  Like 8 votes went into that!  Why are you discounting the opinions of 8 viewers! 🙂

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Are you implying that the public is voting badly?  Like 8 votes went into that!  Why are you discounting the opinions of 8 viewers! 🙂

Lol noo? I don't care how people vote as everyone should vote how they feel.... and I have no issue with that. :haha: I just mean things aren't going the Public's way (or my way or Elliott's way for that matter). 😛 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Lol noo? I don't care how people vote as everyone should vote how they feel.... and I have no issue with that. :haha: I just mean things aren't going the Public's way (or my way or Elliott's way for that matter). 😛 

Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC