Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

4.  Jordan Fisher

Season 25 - Winner

Partner: Lindsay Arnold

Dancing With the Stars': Jordan Fisher is Season 25's champ

Average: 7.00

RANKINGS:

Megan - 1/16

Derek - 2/16

Alex - 4/16

Lily - 4/16

Wallace - 5/16

Amanda - 6/16

Public - 9/16

Diana - 16/16

Elliott - 16/16

MEGAN

Jordan Fisher

Let me be 100% honest, I don't really care about Jordan's solo journey on Dancing with the Stars. He was a trained dancer (though not to the insane extent as say a Riker Lynch or even a N*v, his background was in musical theater and thus it's more the how to pick up choreography side) and a ringer and thus ended up winning because he was in a relatively weak season where he was by far the best dancer. And I'm only ranking him #1 above the rest of the women in my top 10 because I know some are going to tank him. Normally I wouldn't do that because it implies that I care about final rankings but Jordan Fisher deserves to rank in the Top 10.

Here's the thing, all I care about is that Jordan voices one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite animated shows. Seahawk in She-Ra. 

DEREK

Jordan

One of the most dominant runs on the show of any contestant ever, if not THE most. For some reason his run on the show and on IDF is forever tied to Lindsey Stirling… smh the whole fun of a rankdown is to have the contestants up against ALL other contestants, and not just the same boring feud from within their own season. I desperately wanted Lindsey Stirling in the finals ONLY because I wanted Jordan in the finals WITH UNTAINTED RANKINGS. Yes, there will obviously be people who were going to tank Jordan regardless, but now we will never ever know. Personally? I irrationally despise Lindsey Stirling and she’s nowhere near my Top 100 contestants and blends in with so many other bland blonde Mark partners for me BUT I PUT ALL THAT ASIDE to try to get Jordan the best result possible. Will we ever see Jordan in the finals here again???? THIS WAS OUR CHANCE. Apparently Alex is not as interested in seeing how high we can get Jordan to rank and just wanted Jordan to win his season. Booooooooooooooooo. Anyway, Jordan is one of the best the show will ever see, and also it was such a joy to watch Lindsay dancing full out and choreographing great routines. I love when my SYTYCD babies go out there and show the world. Does anyone remember when Lindsay was in the troupe? SHE SERVED wow. More than any troupe member in the history of the show, fight me. And the season with Jordan, that troupe Lindsay came out and really showcased her talent.

ALEX

Jordan Fisher

I bow down to the KING of DWTS! Look I'm not gonna get into all the drama with final cuts, we already crossed that bridge. This is gonna be a positive writeup about who I believe is the best male dancer in DWTS history. And I'm glad that title belongs to a kind, talented, unproblematic Black man. Maybe you found him to be an obvious winner, maybe he was too big a ringer for your liking. I get it, I feel that way about some popular and talented contestants as well. But some of the vitriol some of y'all have towards this man who, by all accounts, is one of the sweetest most down-to-earth "celebrities" ever........just watch yourselves .

Anyways, like I said this is a positive writeup! I never expected in a million years to fall in love with Jordan the way I did when I was watching the show. I've been such a proud member of #TeamJordan for so long now, I think some people may have forgotten when the show was airing, I was so busy worrying about Vanessa & Nikki I didn't care about Jordan all that much . I was kinda annoyed because he felt like such a ringer and I cared more for my underdog gurls. When I lost Vanessa & Nikki though, the following week was the week he did the Quickstep and Trio Salsa and Jordan just blew me away. I couldn't resist stanning any longer. That week is the best week any celebs has ever had imo. Both of those dances belong in pantheon of the greatest dances in DWTS history, they're that amazing. I've always been partial to his Quickstep which I think gets underrated because it happened the same night as the Salsa tbh.

As far as his weaker dances go, I guess I'm not crazy about his first Charleston or his Argentine Tango. Even his Paso Doble, I found a bit overrated and don't think it deserved a perfect score. Tbh with most of those cases, I think the awful music screwed him over and the dances would've been better if he had real AT or Charleston for Lindsay to choreograph. You may complain about all his perfect scores, but other than his Paso Doble or maaaaaaybe his second Charleston, I really can't imagine what you could possibly give him a 29 or lower for?! Those dances are all literally just that flawless!

Maybe you don't stan Jordan and that's fair. My bottom two are undeniably talented dances who I just don't stan. But I don't think you can argue with his talent or his character. I was thrilled to see Jordan win, you can tell how important this was for him and he worked so hard to get it. I was also proud of Lindsay who had an amazing season. She really challenged him with her choreography and forced Jordan to step up to the plate. Jordan is in my top 10 all-time and I'm proud to finally see him here at the end of a rankdown for the first and last time.

LILY

4. Jordan Fisher
My #4 ranking goes to the Season 25 winner, Jordan Fisher! Jordan goes down as one of my favorite recent winners from the show, and probably my favorite male celebrity contestant of all-time. I really loved his partnership with Lindsay, and thought they were brilliant each and every week.

I didn't know a lot about Jordan going into the show other than that he had done some work on Disney, but I found him to be super engaging from the start. He and Lindsay seemed to have formed a great bond and had numerous dances which were super strong. My favorites of his included - Contemporary, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Salsa, Jive and Freestyle. Jordan finished the finale with four perfect scores, and ended up with the most perfect scores in DWTS history which is an amazing feat! I mean, the judges give out 30s like candy anyway, but hey I'm not complaining!

Anyway, I'm sure there'll be a lot of fanwar discourse here so I'll try to refrain from it too much myself  I think Jordan and Lindsey is undoubtedly a strong final two. I enjoyed Lindsey and a lot of her dances. For me, Jordan just had a bit of an extra star quality which I felt like made him great winner material. Nevertheless, both are brilliant and I'm sure I'll get to go into more of Lindsey's journey next year because lol Jordan won't stand a chance in Rankdown 5.0  All kidding aside, a great winner for the season and thrilled to see him make it here. So long, guvnah!

WALLACE

Jordan FIsher

tumblr_oz41vqd6iG1tbo6e7o3_r1_500.gifv

tumblr_oxlhwlGGHs1wnxuiuo10_400.gifvtumblr_oyo5k029OI1wnxuiuo4_400.gifv

UnrulyElegantCrustacean-small.gif

It  only took 4 Rankowns but yayyy Jordan FIsher finally made the finals in a DWTS Rankdown.  I am very happy about that as I never imagined this would have happened. I do feel bad for the Lindsey stans that she just missed out, but I do think with a number of underdog type faves being in the Final 16 (rather than the usual Final 20) made things even harder to include them both.  I would have loved having the epic fanwar faves battle it out against each other - but in hindsight, I was losing big fave in the mix so it’s tricky. Regardless, this is about Jordan. He’s a big favorite of mine and is amongst my all-time favorites on the show. I go back and forth on if Jordan is my 2nd or 3rd favorite male celeb to be on DWTS, and right now I’m giving him that 2nd honor. And all of this put together,  I will give Jordan the #5 ranking. I feel he may need the most help out of my 5th to 7th range celebs (as he’s certain to get two #16 rankings).

Jordan FIsher is an actor & singer, who competed on Dancing with the Stars Season 25, where he was partnered with Lindsay Arnold.  Jordan & Lindsay did an amazing job and were a strong partnership that won the season, and deservingly so. I’ll give my thoughts on his run below.

- He delivered a good Tango on the first week f the competition. This was one of the better dances of the night for sure but certainly not one of his standout dances.

- On Week 2, everyone danced a Ballroom and a Latin dance.  His Viennese Waltz was really good and a really pretty inspirational type of dance. It’s not a dance I really remember but of course it was good. I absolutely loved his “Mi Gente” Samba and thought this was the first of his many slayage dances. This was so fun and he danced and performed the Samba technique. This to straight 8s but should have gotten some 9s.

- On Guilty Pleasures Night, Jordan danced his very ~controversial Comic books Charleston. Okay I know the Jordan haters like to RAG on this dance not being a proper Charleston but I can get and admit to that as a stan. The theme was great and played well into the dance, but it did feel more like a Jazz routine. If it was a Jazz, I would have gone the 9-10 route here but as a Charleston, it was an 8. Not one of his best, but still very good.

- From Week 4 onwards, I felt Jordan was slaying every dance he performed except one. His MMY Contemporary was so beautiful and emotional. He danced it beautifully with proficient and stellar technique and poured his heart into the dance.

-His Foxtrot to “You’re Welcome” was amazing. It was so smooth, slick and fluid. He provided a great frame and footwork through. I loved the little hip hop section on the breakdown part of the song. He earned the first perfect 30 for this dance, which was certainly deserved.

- His Rumba on the A Night at the Movies, was a really beautiful and stunning dance. His theme was drama and Jordan was able to being & sell the drama to the dance. His technique was fantastic once again.

- I really loved his “Animals” Paso Doble and once again, he really killed everything in this dance. He portrayed the role of the Werewolf and sold the heck out of it. His dancing was sharp & precise and he hit all of his moves with such attack!  I did enjoy his Team Monster Mash routine, which I thought was really fun and really underscored from the judges. Jordan was a standout in the group for me.

- I remember Alex saying Jordan’s quarter final dances was one of the best double dances from a celeb on the show, and I certainly agree. His Quickstep to “Freedom” was such an epic QS. He had fast precise footwork, a great frame and high energy throughout the dance. And the song was so catchy that it got stuck in my head and made me always think of this dance.  His Salsa trio with Corbin is ICONIC and incredible. I don’t have enough words to describe this - but Jordan, Lindsey & Corbin gave flawless performing and dancing and it was seriously mind blowing.  One of the best dances ever on the show!

- I did say Jordan slayed all of his dances from Week 4 to 10, except one and that one would be his Argentine Tango. He did dance it and partnered Lindsay well in the dance, but it was a dance he dedicated to his siblings which was weird for an AT. There was a lacking sensual intense chemistry in this dance, so not one of my favorites. However, his “Proud Mary” Jive was absolutely amazing. He performed this so well and had fantastic technique and kicks & flicks throughout. Really loved this.

- On the final, they worked the contestants hard giving them 4 dances to perform, all of which Jordan got perfect scores on. His “Bad Man” Charleston was an absolute killer of a routine and so entertaining! Jordan showed he could do a proper Charleston and slay it!  Looved his Freestyle and thought this was a lot of fun. It had this classic/modern day Fred Astaire style to it, which Jordan danced and performed so well too.  He killed it once again with his Samba reprise. I was so glad he got to reprise this dance and it got the perfect score it deserved. His Salsa/Paso Doble Fusion was fantastic and a great way to close his run on the show.

Jordan & Lindsey went onto win, and I was so excited and happy for them!  I did like Jordan from what little of him I knew before his time on the show, but he quickly won me over and made me a big fan during his time on the show. Lindsay is an accomplished choreographer and always brought strong & creative choreography, so seeing her do this paired up with an amazing dancer, it was electrifying. I do fear Jordan will show up early (and earlier than he should) in the final rankings but I am just appreciative he’s in this Final 16!

AMANDA

Jordan Fisher - Can’t wait to see how polarizing his rankings are.  As the resident Switzerland in the stan war, I’m

happy he made the final ranking. I loved him and Lindsay together. Their Quickstep & Salsa is quite possibly the strongest week any celeb has ever had on the show. Their Jive the following week was brilliant as well. He’s truly one of the greatest celebs this show has had.

PUBLIC

I personally am not upset he made the finals.  I wish Lindsey was here too, as I do prefer her journey, but there is no doubt in my mind that he is the best male dancer ever on the show.  He isn't my favorite male on the show though, probably not even in my Top 5, as I just didn't connect with him as much as others.  He had a perfect score every week from Week 5 onward, most which I would consider deserving.  The only counter I have is, Paiges version of the Proud Mary Jive is still better, even though his is amazing.  Congrats on getting to the final 4, amazing feat with 2 last place rankings!

DIANA

16. Jordan Fisher

Does this shock anyone? Like really? I will just send up a prayer to the DWTS god that me tanking him is going to make it so he doesn’t win this rankdown because yawn predicable and do Jordan stans reality  deserve a win after pretending they wanted both in the final rankdown when it was always going to be just Jordan? Him winning his season was fair but he really did have the easy cake walk where the judges handed him 30’s like they were candy while nitpicking Lindsey the entire time. It was no secret where my opinion lies on the never-ending Jordan vs Lindsey battle on IDF. I am unapologetic ally tanking him last because at least he had the chance to be ranked unlike Lindsey. I was appreciate how unmessy he is and I support him over Alfonso! And honestly, I do like Jordan and his trio is easily one of the best ever I will admit that easily I just preferred Mark and Lindsey and I am bitter. So Him being my #16 is an easy choice considering his fans will rank him high and I don’t want him winning lol.

ELLIOTT

JORDAN FISHER

Yeah, it's no secret that I'm not a Jordan fan. I left him alone because I was under the impression the other rankers wanted to see him and Lindsey face off in the final vote, which I was cool with. So needless to say, I have made notes and if I participate in the next rankdown, it will be on. 

Jordan Fisher is overrated like nobody's business. With the way the judges were so far up his ass, you'd have thought he had blackmail on them or something.

Lindsay "I contracted COVID while I was pregnant and it's no big deal" Arnold is trash and didn't deserve to get their pre-ordained winner, nor did she deserve so many good partners in a row with her basic, mediocre choreography. (Yes this write-up is supposed to be about Jordan, but Lindsay Arnold sucks and I want that put on the record.)

Remember how Heather Morris had a plethora of vitriol thrown at her in her season because she was a professional dancer (who literally had no ballroom experience anyway), only to get robbed in 8th? Remember how Tinashe got robbed because people thought it was unfair for her to compete with her experience in dance? Remember how those same voters had zero f*cking problems voting for Jordan Fisher every week and acting like he was the greatest DWTS contestant of all time? I do.

Remember how he and Lindsay Arnold were supposed to do a Charleston for guilty pleasures week, did a jazz instead, and then still got one of the highest scores of the night? I do.

Remember how Jordan Fisher was given 10s just for breathing and sat a record for the most perfect scores in a season despite the fact that Kristi Yamaguchi, Meryl Davis, Laurie Hernandez, etc. all exist? I do.

The fact that Jordan Fisher is in this final vote upsets me. I know he's going to place high because everyone else is convinced he's some god-tier contestant, so if it turns out that Diana and I are singlehandedly responsible for him not winning, I'm totally at peace with that.

@Alex95 @*Amanda @FrogLenzen @*Diana @Elliott @*Lily @totes4totes @*Wallace

Lolz idk what Derek expected, whether or not I cut Lindsey, Elliott and Diana were ranking Jordan last because they don't like him???? Me cutting Lindsey had literally no affect on his rankings, but sure keep singing that tune.

Edited by Alex95

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lolz idk what Derek expected, whether or not I cut Lindsey, Elliott and Diana were ranking Jordan last because they don't like him???? Me cutting Lindsey had literally no affect on his rankings, but sure keep singing that tune.

Depending on if I actually made any deals, I actually probably would’ve ranked Jordan somewhere in the 12-14 rank. Some combination of Scherzy, Apolo, Tinashe and Stacy - if not all of them - would rank lower than him.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Depending on if I actually made any deals, I actually probably would’ve ranked Jordan somewhere in the 12-14 rank. Some combination of Scherzy, Apolo, Tinashe and Stacy - if not all of them - would rank lower than him.

Still doesn’t really change his ranking lol, maybe 3rd instead of 4th

lol like all the top 15 had dance training before going on the show. zendaya (who will win) got her start on a disney channel show about dancing. omg. roshon fegan, diana's last cut which she made before she even made any deals with anybody leaving amanda to protect their mutual faves notably stacy kiebler who would have been cut like 8 times, was also on that show! whomst wasn't on the disney channel!

SPEAKING OF WHICH when is bella thorne gonna be on DWTS??????????? after the onlyfans controversy she needs some good will (and some $$$) right??????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol like all the top 15 had dance training before going on the show. zendaya (who will win) got her start on a disney channel show about dancing. omg. roshon fegan, diana's last cut which she made before she even made any deals with anybody leaving amanda to protect their mutual faves notably stacy kiebler who would have been cut like 8 times, was also on that show! whomst wasn't on the disney channel!

Look, as IDF’s biggest HeMo stan, I obviously don’t have an issue with people with dance experience being on the show. :haha: My issue is how the women are given sh*t for it while the audience doesn’t bat an eye when the men are ringers.

(Or when they just outright ignore it like in N*v’s case.)

Edited by Elliott