Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

2 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

SPEAKING OF WHICH when is bella thorne gonna be on DWTS??????????? after the onlyfans controversy she needs some good will (and some $$$) right??????

And hopefully never. 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Tiffany Pollard Headache GIF

Me thinking about how I should’ve just ranked Mya honestly instead of being in my feelings so I’d be performing better in this rankdown.

performing well in rankdowns is overrated! i one day hope to participate in a rankdown and do as poorly as you are doing! i thought this would be #THEONE since my level of caring about DWTS is about a 1.5 but then somehow I agreed with people!!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Elliott said:

I just realized Tinashe and Jordan both made the rankdown and nobody brought up Rent [Not] Live.

Between Tinashe being voted out in four weeks and then appearing in the cursed production of Rent, I’ve chosen to forget 2018 entirely

Just now, *Lily said:

Between Tinashe being voted out in four weeks and then appearing in the cursed production of Rent, I’ve chosen to forget 2018 entirely

Just thinking of how legendary an Evanna/JP/Milo/Tinashe finale could’ve been and instead we got DWTS champion B*bby B*nes. :/

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Queen is ready for her bronze medal :wub:

Unless one of you, Alex and Wally no longer considers her your #1, I actually think she’ll be second to Zendaya. 😮

Flawless final two :wub:

(I say having tanked Mya, ugh I’m not gonna live that down.)

21 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lolz idk what Derek expected, whether or not I cut Lindsey, Elliott and Diana were ranking Jordan last because they don't like him???? Me cutting Lindsey had literally no affect on his rankings, but sure keep singing that tune.

Yeah this is 100% true and I back you up on this here. :haha: Jordan was going to be last in Diana's and Elliott's votes no matter what if Lindsey made the final vote or not. Sooo that cut really didn't change things.

Just now, *Wallace said:

Yeah this is 100% true and I back you up on this here. :haha: Jordan was going to be last in Diana's and Elliott's votes no matter what if Lindsey made the final vote or not. Sooo that cut really didn't change things.

i would have cut a deal with elliott to also rank hinch at #2 in exchange for jordan at 11

Just now, *Wallace said:

Jordan was going to be last in Diana's and Elliott's votes no matter what if Lindsey made the final vote or not. Sooo that cut really didn't change things.

False. I already said who I would’ve ranked lower than him.

But wow I am BEYOND shook and happy that Jordan made it all the way to #4. :omg: We all know he had those two #16 votes so  I thought that would have hurt him even more. But yyeah I highly doubt he'll ever make it this far.... so I am glad he has this moment here. ❤️ Looking forward to reading his amazing write-ups from us fans! 😄 

Also Mya in the Top 3. 😢 We did it, #TeamMya. ❤️ 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

i would have cut a deal with elliott to also rank hinch at #2 in exchange for jordan at 11

Ooooooh wow, that would have been interesting. 😮 But glad you didn't do so, lol. 🙈

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

False. I already said who I would’ve ranked lower than him.

Ooh I didn't read your write-up yet. I'll give it a look but I'm scared who that would be lmao.

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

The one time I will ever accept Mya finishing second :wub:

NOT ME. 😢 :dead: