Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'm starting to want Cam to open the Playoffs so that he could close the Semis. 

He could close his team in the POs and close the Semis like Carter did last season. 

Edited by Bk1234

Under one of Cam's old posts, I found this comment 🤣 : 

You're a great singer but becoming an actor is where you'll leave your mark, I've never been wrong... good luck young man You're a bright star #youngwillsmith

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Harmat said:

Under one of Cam's old posts, I found this comment 🤣 : 

You're a great singer but becoming an actor is where you'll leave your mark, I've never been wrong... good luck young man You're a bright star #youngwillsmith

He could totally do more acting too. He has the energy and personality for it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, he also has the star quality and charisma. He reminds me of Chris Blue in some ways.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

16 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah, he also has the star quality and charisma. He reminds me of Chris Blue in some ways.

Yeah, he’s very expressive just with his demeanor, which is similar to a lot of great actors. 
And as we know from his photo dump, he can do a British accent.😹😹 

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I've made a voting method graphic for Cam! I know Bk already made one but um I personalized mine as I've put my artworks for Cam so far on this show. The middle photo will be posted today I think or tomorrow on my IDF thread (link on my signature!)

Still can't believe how crazy talented this man is. If he doesn't reach the grand finale, then I don't know what America's doing LOL. Y'ALL BETTER GET READY to vote for this man. Cannot wait for yet another killer performance from him next week 🙌🏻

20210506-142833-0000.png

also, made my (possibly) final artwork for this season - a digital vector artwork for team blake! used their post-knockout photo as a reference ❤️

Untitled57-20210507002535.png

• Like 5