Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

On 11/29/2020 at 2:34 AM, QueenKalie said:

I should apply to make sure something tragic doesn't happen this time around.

But you were the main one that made tragic things happen last game. 🙈 I.E. Cutting Janelle and Danielle and tanking Vanessa from winning.

I actually think Big Brother is the one show where I would not be the villain because I love the contestants all the vajwhores love. And hate all the annoying male douchebags that have gone through the game.

3 hours ago, JC said:

I actually think Big Brother is the one show where I would not be the villain because I love the contestants all the vajwhores love. And hate all the annoying male douchebags that have gone through the game.

I can cover the villain role since I don't like a lot of the popular female BB characters. :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Just bumping this up now that the holiday season is ending 👀

@Solaris @*Diana @Steven_ I still have your apps so feel free to just like this post if you're still interested.

And if anyone else is interested, send your app 😄 

Sounds like 3 great rankers for the game, that's all you need!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Omg I thought I applied and ended up just finding a half-finished application in my notes app :dead: Will try and complete this and get it in asap!

slacker!

Ika Wong Bbcan5 GIF - IkaWong Ika Bbcan5 - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Solaris

19 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Updated the front page with the houseguests! Right now I'm including BBCAN because the apps overwhelmingly have said yes to including them. But if the consensus we do come to is not to include them I'll just take them out.

Love BBCAN, but at the end of the day if there are rankers being included that don't know the series, I am fine with them being removed.