Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

10 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah there are some big names in that group. I was wondering how many people would use that option and who would get chosen.

I was reallly curious about this too. 😮 

1 minute ago, *Diana said:

I know who I am cutting but I am too scared to post.

This drama in thread is gonna be so fun to watch. :haha: 

SARAH HANLON

tenor.gif?itemid=13936084

Sarah Hanlon was the winner of Big Brother Canada 3. She played a great game with her social and strategic skills. She was able to maneuver her way to the end with the relationships she built, and she wasn't afraid to make moves that benefitted her. I remember when she was straightforward with Zach after the Jordan blindside. She told him it doesn't make sense for everyone to just go along with what the HoH wanted every week. Sarah had a close alliance with Brittnee called the Fembots that was rootworthy. I remember when Canada voted them to claim a potential power. They didn't realize it at first since Big Brother wanted to surprise them. They first thought they were voted to be the Have-Nots for the week, but then the twist revealed itself. Brittnee ended up winning it, and she used it to take Bruno out of the game when she and Godfrey were on the block. Sarah eventually made it to the end with Godfrey, and she won over him in a 7-2 vote. Personally, I was rooting for Godfrey, but I wasn't mad with a Sarah victory. Brittnee was also my favorite Houseguest this season, so Sarah wasn't at the top of my favorite Houseguests that year. I still liked her well enough; I just rooted for Brittnee and Godfrey more. I'm sorry for eliminating Sarah before the Top 20. After the safety requests I received, there were only five options left available for me to cut. So, I'm posting my cut now before they're all claimed by other rankers. Kudos to Sarah on lasting this long in the rankdown! 

• Sad 1

TAMAR BRAXTON

tumblr_plt350V2n91ql2ui0o5_400.gifvtumblr_plt350V2n91ql2ui0o3_400.gifvtumblr_plt350V2n91ql2ui0o2_400.gifv

Well, I know she is beloved on this site, making it near the end of a few rankdowns and even making the top 20 of the last Dancing with the Stars Rankdown. She is someone who is beloved on IDF and I am going to make this cut because really the only few left I didn't either make a deal to leave alone or isn't a favorite of mine. She is obviously the last celebrity standing from CBB which in my opinion is warranted as she was the first female to win. Tamar was the winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2, not only being the first female to win but also is the she is the first African-American winner of Big Brother US. Tamar is the third person  in US history of the show to win unanimously. There is no denying how well she played her season and her dominating the final vote clearly shows that but honestly? She just had a cake walk in another rankdown and I see her as a even bigger threat in this rankdown so I am going to take her out while I have the chance.

• Sad 1

I respect the reasoning for the Tamar move and while I would have fought to try and get her to a second endgame I can’t say I’m surprised. Am pleased with how far she’s made it and will take time to consider my final move now 🙂 

Lmao I was so close to start reaching out for deals too but Tamar wasn’t my #1 safety pick and also after the Roshon drama I can’t say I’m too surprised :dead: My bad, I played the DWTS rankdown well so I’ve gotta have one flop this year :giggle:

Edited by *Lily

Awww sad to see Sarah and Tamar go. :( 

And yeah I can understand the Tamar cut/reasoning behind it. I would have rather her have made her make the finals here rather than the DWTS one. But I understand and not mad at it. At least she was the last standing celeb. ❤️ 

With all these talks of deals, i feel I know which contestants got safety/security so far. But will all of that be honored? I am curious to see. 😮 

OLIVIA RIEMER

giphy.gif

Final cuts are tough and this has already been particularly hard. I really had to weigh up the options with this decision. It didn’t take long for me to lose a main favourite of mine lol so I had to make up for lost time and work through deals, which I’m always respectful to in this difficult final stage of the game! When I cut down my shortlist, I had just a few names left and settled for Olivia. I do feel a little bad to make the cut as I know Olivia is a popular houseguest who has been saved a lot. I think she is someone who could sneak in as a surprise underdog in the end with the love she has, however since her name did not come up in any deals it felt like the easiest of the cuts for me to make, as she’s not a main favourite of mine or someone I’m as familiar with, and I think it’s a fair placement for someone who’s had a great run this game.

Olivia appeared on BBCAN6 where she was a fan favorite houseguest, working closely with Alejandra and making a good impact on the game. Along with Ali, Johnny and Erica, the group of allies had a good grip on the game through the beginning and Olivia won one HOH in that time. When the tides started to turn and Derek and Kaela got some more power, this led to Olivia and Johnny both going out as part of a triple eviction.

I hope there’s no real hard feelings on this cut. From what I’ve seen of Olivia I thought she seemed like a fun character and is someone I’d like to get to know more of. With her name not coming up as part of any safety deals I would hope that people will understand this wasn’t a cut made out of malicious intent or anything like that. I think there are a lot of heavy hitters in this endgame - between that, the names that have been agreed on in deals, and the..choices of some immunity picks for the final 20, I had to settle on someone. Congrats Olivia on a great run in this year’s rankdown!

• Sad 1