Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Donny Thompson

This is a phone write up so I'll add a picture later. Donny is one of the least problematic house guests that has ever been on Big Brother. Donny was on Big Brother 16 which was a really boring season. Donny is a very nice man but he was also pretty boring and tends to slip by in these rankdowns because he's not really a threat. That helped him in Big Brother as well because he kept going to bed so early he was always out of the loop on what was going on. I don't have anything against Donny as he is a nice guy but he doesn't need to be in final rankdown this time again so out he goes from this rankdown now.

Talla Rajaei

I have no idea who this person is but she seemed popular here so I gave her the better placement for her fans. Talla was on Big Brother Canada 1 and she finished in 4th place. 4th place is nothing to be ashamed of so good on her for doing well on the show. Talla was not a comp beast as she won no competitions at all. Making it to 4 with winning no comps is impressive. She was nominated 4 times in a row before going to the jury house. Impressive to avoid going home being nominated that much and not winning vetos to save you. I nominated her since I didn't know her and she wasn't saved so out she goes from the rankdown now.

Kathryn Dunn

Sad Bb21 GIF by Big Brother

Kathryn’s Victor-esque journey in this Rankdown ends here, just short of making the finals and essentially replicating his journey on the show. Although it was amusing that she got eliminated and brought back twice. I like Kat well enough. She was one of the better houseguests in a season that had a lot of toxicity stemming from the main Gr8ful/Six Shooters alliances. She was a part of “Cliff’s Angels” along with Nicole & Jessica and of course Chris. She also knew Holly from outside the house and that relationship was the catalyst for the iconic implosion of the six shooters. She also had a”jury-mance” with Nick. Post-show, she dated notorious Bachelor franchise spoiler guy Reality Steve, but apparently they have broken up. Anyway, Kat is nice and all but she needed to go so we could have as many icons as possible in the final ranking.

Nicole Anthony

Angry Nicole GIF by Big Brother

Nicole is an interesting houseguest IMO, one who is super rootable in their first season and then crashes and burns in their second. BB21 Nicole was obviously the rootable version of her. She was the underdog who you wanted to see succeed. Her being bullied by the Gr8ful alliance was truly the low point of the season and was heartbreaking to watch. But Nicole persevered and made it all the way to final 3, winning the double eviction HOH along the way. She came out of the season as the overwhelming fan favorites that everyone loved, so it’s no surprise that she was invited back for all-stars. But her time on all-stars was all kinds of #yikes. She formed a bond with BB Legends Jaysar. Two houseguests who would literally set their own games on fire for those they were loyal allies to. Unfortunately the rest of the house were anti-Jaysar thanks to pre-game shenanigans and Cody’s minions as well as Kevin’s ridiculous delusions caused her to turn against the two houseguests who were actually being truthful to her and reach her own demise in the process. What a tragic ending for a houseguest who was so loved just a year prior. But when you turn against two of the biggest fan favorites ever, it’s not surprising that the fandom will quickly drop you. Nicole has one good season and one awful season, so she’s someone who was easy for me to nominate. I think this is a very fair placement for her in this Rankdown perhaps a tad too high when you take her journey into consideration as a whole.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

It's something evil you would have done to torture us with :claybleh:

Evil?  I don't know if its Evil, but its a def risk-reward conundrum that I am a big fan of! 

Edited by Solaris

Demetres Giannitsos

tenor.gif?itemid=13642361

I'm sorry Demetres. :dead: You made it pretty far this time around so that's good. I actually wanted you to stick around, but I had no control of the voters. :dead: Demetres Giannitsos was a houseguest on Big Brother Canada 5. He was best known for his competitive prowess and his strategic partnership with Ika Wong which turned into a showmance. I think some people really like Dem because of Ika so he's made it far based on Ika's name alone. I guess you can say he was the muscle of the power duo has he won 5 HOH's and 2 POV's. He was nominated a total of 5 times during his time in the house. He ultimately placed third after Kevin cast the single vote to evict him. Dem was the 9th and final member of the jury. It's a shame that Ika went out on his HOH when Kevin the POV, but oh well. I nominated most of all Canadians, but meant to add Shelby with Renny. Dem probably would have still went home. :dead: Ika and Dem are still together so yay for that. Ika is still in this for the both of you. :wub:

Renny Martyn

tumblr_n648j0mTsG1sq7sjjo3_250.gifv

I know Renny, it's inappropriate. :dead: I should have just gone with my initial plan of nominating all Canadian HG's. Not because I don't like/love, but I am the least familiar with them in the way I am the US American ones. I know some Canadian HG's are way better than some American HG's and vice versa. :haha: Renny was hilarious and I loved how she would yell at Jerry. :dead: Her relationship with Dan and Keesha were great as well. Renny Martyn was a houseguest on Big Brother 10. I never knew her first name was actually Lorenza. She is known for having a fierce rivalry with Jessie Godderz which was amazing to watch as well. I still remember the gif above me and when she was fighting with Dan about timezones. :dead: I think she made it farther this time than last time so that is great. She eventually placed 5th place and was the 5th member of the jury. Renny is the oldest female to ever compete on the show, but boy did she leave her mark. She rightfully voted for Dan to win in the end over Memphis as did everyone else.

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I'm enjoying watching everyone struggle with their decision in their pms to me :dead: this is one of my fave twists I've done :wub:

LMAO I would be such an indecisive hot mess at this. :dead: 

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I've never wanted anything more in my life

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Congrats, you win! I'll @ you when it's your turn.

Darn, I missed my chance at some special power? 😢 

:haha: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO I would be such an indecisive hot mess at this. :dead: 

Darn, I missed my chance at some special power? 😢 

:haha: 

23 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Though I know you all trust me with the randomizer, I'll be very transparent so everyone knows there's no funny business. I'll randomize the list and send that randomized list to a neutral third party (like @*Wallace or something). Then I'll ask another neutral third party to pick a number at random. Then I'll reveal who that person is and Wally can verify that is correct.

Well I signed you up to receive the randomized list to verify that everything's accurate and I didn't do any funny business if that's okay with you :haha:

23 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Though I know you all trust me with the randomizer, I'll be very transparent so everyone knows there's no funny business. I'll randomize the list and send that randomized list to a neutral third party (like @*Wallace or something). Then I'll ask another neutral third party to pick a number at random. Then I'll reveal who that person is and Wally can verify that is correct.

Ooh I just saw my name mention. But yes I'd like to be apart of this as some third party in any way if I'm needed. :haha:

But just read the twist.... wow that is very interesting and creative. 😮 I would be such a mess on what to do with this. :dead:  

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Well I signed you up to receive the randomized list to verify that everything's accurate and I didn't do any funny business if that's okay with you :haha:

Ooh yes I just went back and saw. I'm totally fine with that. :yes: 

Cycle 9 ~The Final Cuts~

bb22-epi37-nicole-enzo-01-00.jpg

Okay, time to get to our first eight cuts. Six out of eight of our rankers elected to use their immunity to send a houseguest straight to the top 21, but make them vulnerable for elimination in 21st place These houseguests are:

Danielle Reyes

Daniele Briones

Dan Gheesling

Jordan Lloyd

Rachel Reilly

Amanda Zuckerman

Now, you can make your final cut of the game. You have 24 hours to get your cut and writeup in. Any of the remaining 23 houseguests are eligible to be cut. If you do not make your cut within 24 hours, the randomizer will make it for you. Good luck!

Will Kirby

Monica Bailey

Jason Guy

Jun Song

Drew Daniel

Janelle Pierzina

Kaysar Ridha

Sheila Kennedy

Keesha Smith

Britney Haynes

John McGuire

Da'Vonne Rogers