Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Sheila Kennedy

DifficultRapidCopperhead-size_restricted

As always, final cuts are a hard decision. After honoring all safety requests and removing my favorites from the equation plus the Canadians because I'm not about to contribute to this 11th-hour slaughter of them, I landed on Sheila. And really, it comes down to the fact that I'm not as big of a fan of Season 9 as the other seasons left. Obviously not who I really wanted to cut but we all know that person is off-limits thanks to the immunity twist. But yeah, Sheila was the STAR of season 9 and I won't hear otherwise. Her tumultuous relationship with soulmate Adam where she couldn't stand him in the beginning so she decided to pretend to be a lesbian with Allison to suddenly liking him after he gave her the $10000 prize in the yankee swap veto was highly entertaining to watch. Her single-handedly being responsible for James' first eviction where she convinced her allies to backdoor him because Chelsia called her a "bad mom" was masterful. Her wining the final 5 endurance HOH and using her power to get Natalie evicted was amazing. Sheila played a really good game and she was highly entertaining along the way. She easily stands out as a star of an otherwise terrible cast (although early boots Amanda and Allison are great and deserve better). Anyway, sorry to any Sheila fans but no one approached me with safety requests for her and she's the one out of this final group that I'm most okay with cutting, so she is my choice.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I was hoping you were going to give Tamar immunity. 

I should have really just given an immunity out seeing how many people did, that was an error of judgement on my end! I was taking a risk and hoping it would increase the odds in an Amanda or Jordan cut...which will probably backfire now too. :haha:

Gary Levy

gary-levy.jpg

Sorry for adding to the Big Brother Canada slaughter but after the deals that were made and being the last person to make a cut I am basically left cutting this guy. I had a list of a couple of people that I was willing to cut if need be but by the time I got around to this that list kept getting shorter and shorter and it kinda left Gary as the odd man out. 

Gary was on Big Brother Canada 1 and was the runner up to Jillian his loss was iconic as his close friend Topaz voted the wrong way on accident so that ended up giving Jillian the win over Gary. Gary would later come back for the All Star season and his run in there was far less memorable. He finished in 13th place because he placed a target on his back for trying to lobby for Cass to stay during her eviction week. I don't know Gary personally but he seems like a good guy but he ended up on the list because of my lack of knowledge of him. So my apologies to his fans as it's certainly not personal it just came down to lack of knowledge with him. 

• Sad 2