The Voice 19 ● The Knockouts Part 2 ● Discussion

istersay

The Voice

NEW EPISODE
MONDAY NOV 23RD, 8:00 PM ON NBC, 2 HRS 1 MIN 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 19 • EPISODE 10 • THE KNOCKOUTS PART 2 • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST • 61 METASCORE
The "Knockouts Rounds" continue. Each artist is paired against a teammate to perform individually while their direct competitor watches and waits. The coaches alone will choose the winner from each Knockout to advance to the live shows. Each coach will have one steal in the "Knockout Rounds."

fancydivider6.gif

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

tbf, i think jake hoot did great in his KO actually (although melinda was one of my favorites). hoping for something more interesting though!

only two hours left 😄

I remember really loving Jake's KO lmao. That and Desperado ar probably the only reasons why I wasn't mad that he won.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

And his duet with Kelly, don't forget his duet with Kelly 😌

I think his battle was really underrated. That was pretty much him starting to show what he was capable of. And his harmonies with Steve were great. He started showing winner signs here and confirmed them with his KO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think his battle was really underrated. That was pretty much him starting to show what he was capable of. And his harmonies with Steve were great. He started showing winner signs here and confirmed them with his KO.

Yeah I really liked his battle as well.