The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Maybe that's why BK has been talking about wanting Kelsea to be a full-time Voice coach. They ARE Kelsea!!! 🤯

Always Sunny Fx GIF

That would be an absolute honor. :wub: It would also explain why I like Avery so much. 😉 

• Haha 3

Just now, Angelbright said:

After seeing how people ate up Casey performance from Idol, Savanna will definitely be winning the 4WKO because she was wayyyy better 

Idol and The Voice have different audiences, so I wouldn’t be so sure.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

After seeing how people ate up Casey performance from Idol, Savanna will definitely be winning the 4WKO because she was wayyyy better 

Just watched it and it was ok, but that´s it. It´s missing the Cornell rasp. Savanna has it though, so I´m expecting something way better out of her.

Although I agree, The Voice and Idol have different audiences. We´ll see what happens.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So these means 3 weeks of lives, with the May 3 week probably used for a "Road to the Lives" episode, given that the finale is on May 25th.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned at a taping for this season that it was three weeks of lives, but I may be confusing that with Season 19. It all just blends together now that it's all from home.

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

Denisha's KO would have been AMAZING

I think John wanted save Deion or Ciana / Denisha. I don't know if his plan was that Rio win (although that songs..

The good of the battles: sometimes have surprises

It's possible he wanted to do that, but when they flopped, he didn't. Perhaps some of the other coaches were going to steal Deion or Ciana/Denisha, who knows? It would be interesting to know more but I doubt we ever will.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned at a taping for this season that it was three weeks of lives, but I may be confusing that with Season 19. It all just blends together now that it's all from home.

I remember hearing that too. But jus.vshn mentioned that he thought there were four weeks of lives based on something with the dates so there was technically no official answer until now, even though it was almost certain it was three weeks.

18 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I was pretty sure it was going to be only 3 weeks, but I did have my doubts on whether the lives would begin on May 3 or 10. Now we know it´s the 10th.

21 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

You are correct. It was stated at a taping that it would be 3 weeks of lives. This has clearly been the plan all along.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Perhaps some of the other coaches were going to steal Deion or Ciana/Denisha, who knows?

Not sure about Ciana/Denisha, but I think they were planning for Victor/Deion to be a steal/save battle given its placement in taping 1.

• Like 2