Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m getting a feeling that Corey Ward is the dark horse this season, i think the guy can pull a Makenzie Thomas, he has a nice tone and his way down we go cover was not bad at all. I really think he can be someone to look out for.

I have a feeling that he’s just going to be battle fodder. :giggle:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m getting a feeling that Corey Ward is the dark horse this season, i think the guy can pull a Makenzie Thomas, he has a nice tone and his way down we go cover was not bad at all. I really think he can be someone to look out for.

I feel this way kind of but he is on Kelly's stacked team.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Or at least a Top 13 before just cutting from POs to Semis.

 

At this point a S16 format is the best we can ask for if the Top 11 and Top 10 weeks are gone.

Here's my suggested format for the live shows if I were TPTB and it was the Top 17 (4 artists per team + winner of 4WKO) during the Live Playoffs:

 

Week 1: Winner of the 4WKO is revealed; Top 17 performs

  • 2 PVs on each team (3 PVs on the team with the 4WKO winner)
  • Each coach saves one of their remaining two artists while the other competes for the Instant Save (3 artists are then eliminated)

Week 2: Top 14 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 3: Top 12 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 4: Top 10 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 5: Top 8 performs (4 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 3 artists are then eliminated)

Week 6: Season Finale (Top 5 performs; 1 is declared the winner)

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Here's my suggested format for the live shows if I were TPTB and it was the Top 17 (4 artists per team + winner of 4WKO) during the Live Playoffs:

 

Week 1: Winner of the 4WKO is revealed; Top 17 performs

  • 2 PVs on each team (3 PVs on the team with the 4WKO winner)
  • Each coach saves one of their remaining two artists while the other competes for the Instant Save (3 artists are then eliminated)

Week 2: Top 14 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 3: Top 12 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 4: Top 10 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 5: Top 8 performs (4 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 3 artists are then eliminated)

Week 6: Season Finale (Top 5 performs; 1 is declared the winner)

@tptb @tptb @tptb @tptb @tptb 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Daillon said:


It’s just a prediction, the battles haven’t even been taped. But for some reason I think Kelly will drop Anna before the lives. She doesn’t seem like someone Kelly would push forward (Cami is an exception to that rule).

 

I’m usually wrong, but either way I don’t see her going very far (which doesn’t really matter bc the seasons are so short)

Kenzie Vs Anna on KO might likely happen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright I'll jump in:

Kenzie Wheeler vs. Savanna Woods (steal?)

Corey Ward vs. JD Casper

Anna Grace Felten vs. Gihanna Zoe 

Halley Greg vs. Ryleigh Modig

Gean Garcia vs. Ainae (steal?)

 

Denisha Dalton vs. Christine Cain

Carolina Rial vs. Ciana Pelekai

Victor Solomon vs. Durell Anthony

Pia Renee vs. Rio Lana

Deion Warren vs. Zania Alake (steal?)

 

Dana Monique vs. Jose Figueroa Jr. (steal?)

Awari vs. Devan Blake Jones

Raine Stern vs. Lindsay Joan (steal?)

Zae Romeo vs. Bradley Sinclair

Andrew Marshall vs. Rachel Mac

 

Cam Anthony vs. Keegan Ferrell (steal?)

Savanna Chestnut vs. Emma Caroline

Connor Christian vs. Jordan Matthew Young

Pete Mroz vs. Aaron Konzelman

Avery Roberson vs. Ethan Lively

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Alright I'll jump in:

Kenzie Wheeler vs. Savanna Woods (steal?)

Corey Ward vs. JD Casper

Anna Grace Felten vs. Gihanna Zoe 

Halley Greg vs. Ryleigh Modig

Gean Garcia vs. Ainae (steal?)

 

Denisha Dalton vs. Christine Cain

Carolina Rial vs. Ciana Pelekai

Victor Solomon vs. Durell Anthony

Pia Renee vs. Rio Lana

Deion Warren vs. Zania Alake (steal?)

 


 

Legit or Prediction? 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

so are we seeing another 4 way knockout this season

About that!

I had one source mention to me that the producer/hype man mentioned there would be NO 4-way KO, but they didn't announce anything in its place. They did still mention that the coaches would have a steal. A steal. Their words. Not mine. I don't have any info besides that lol.

 

It was only one source that mentioned that.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...