The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m getting a feeling that Corey Ward is the dark horse this season, i think the guy can pull a Makenzie Thomas, he has a nice tone and his way down we go cover was not bad at all. I really think he can be someone to look out for.

I feel this way kind of but he is on Kelly's stacked team.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Or at least a Top 13 before just cutting from POs to Semis.

At this point a S16 format is the best we can ask for if the Top 11 and Top 10 weeks are gone.

Here's my suggested format for the live shows if I were TPTB and it was the Top 17 (4 artists per team + winner of 4WKO) during the Live Playoffs:

Week 1: Winner of the 4WKO is revealed; Top 17 performs

• 2 PVs on each team (3 PVs on the team with the 4WKO winner)
  • Each coach saves one of their remaining two artists while the other competes for the Instant Save (3 artists are then eliminated)

Week 2: Top 14 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 3: Top 12 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 4: Top 10 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 5: Top 8 performs (4 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 3 artists are then eliminated)

Week 6: Season Finale (Top 5 performs; 1 is declared the winner)

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Here's my suggested format for the live shows if I were TPTB and it was the Top 17 (4 artists per team + winner of 4WKO) during the Live Playoffs:

Week 1: Winner of the 4WKO is revealed; Top 17 performs

• 2 PVs on each team (3 PVs on the team with the 4WKO winner)
  • Each coach saves one of their remaining two artists while the other competes for the Instant Save (3 artists are then eliminated)

Week 2: Top 14 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 3: Top 12 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 4: Top 10 performs (3 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 2 artists are then eliminated)

Week 5: Top 8 performs (4 artists with lowest PV compete for Instant Save; 3 artists are then eliminated)

Week 6: Season Finale (Top 5 performs; 1 is declared the winner)

@tptb @tptb @tptb @tptb @tptb 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Daillon said:

It’s just a prediction, the battles haven’t even been taped. But for some reason I think Kelly will drop Anna before the lives. She doesn’t seem like someone Kelly would push forward (Cami is an exception to that rule).

I’m usually wrong, but either way I don’t see her going very far (which doesn’t really matter bc the seasons are so short)

Kenzie Vs Anna on KO might likely happen. 

Alright I'll jump in:

Kenzie Wheeler vs. Savanna Woods (steal?)

Corey Ward vs. JD Casper

Anna Grace Felten vs. Gihanna Zoe 

Halley Greg vs. Ryleigh Modig

Gean Garcia vs. Ainae (steal?)

Denisha Dalton vs. Christine Cain

Carolina Rial vs. Ciana Pelekai

Victor Solomon vs. Durell Anthony

Pia Renee vs. Rio Lana

Deion Warren vs. Zania Alake (steal?)

Dana Monique vs. Jose Figueroa Jr. (steal?)

Awari vs. Devan Blake Jones

Raine Stern vs. Lindsay Joan (steal?)

Zae Romeo vs. Bradley Sinclair

Andrew Marshall vs. Rachel Mac

Cam Anthony vs. Keegan Ferrell (steal?)

Savanna Chestnut vs. Emma Caroline

Connor Christian vs. Jordan Matthew Young

Pete Mroz vs. Aaron Konzelman

Avery Roberson vs. Ethan Lively

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Alright I'll jump in:

Kenzie Wheeler vs. Savanna Woods (steal?)

Corey Ward vs. JD Casper

Anna Grace Felten vs. Gihanna Zoe 

Halley Greg vs. Ryleigh Modig

Gean Garcia vs. Ainae (steal?)

Denisha Dalton vs. Christine Cain

Carolina Rial vs. Ciana Pelekai

Victor Solomon vs. Durell Anthony

Pia Renee vs. Rio Lana

Deion Warren vs. Zania Alake (steal?)

Legit or Prediction? 😅

2 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

so are we seeing another 4 way knockout this season

About that!

I had one source mention to me that the producer/hype man mentioned there would be NO 4-way KO, but they didn't announce anything in its place. They did still mention that the coaches would have a steal. A steal. Their words. Not mine. I don't have any info besides that lol.

It was only one source that mentioned that.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 3

Just now, Someone648 said:

About that!

I had one source mention to me that the producer/hype man mentioned there would be NO 4-way KO, but they didn't announce anything in its place. They did still mention that the coaches would have a steal. A steal. Their words. Not mine. I don't have any info besides that lol.

Top 16, eh?

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

That could happen but someone's getting stolen (or saved) for sure. Preferably, I want both artists still on Team Nick when the lives happen 😌

And I really don't want the "bouncing artist" nonsense that we got in season 19 with Sid and in season 18 with Joanna, CammWess, and Cedrice. 🙄

Considering that there is only one winner of the show the main take away most of the contestants get from being on the show is the public exposure and getting to work with the coaches and making friends with each other. All the contestants that have had three coaches have really liked the opportunity to work with as many coaches as possible because they all have something different to offer, I think they're smart for making the most of their opportunities. Also with Kelly it doesn't really matter how long you've been on her team she'll help you regardless if she really likes you so why not go for being on her team at some point? Sid was only on her team for one round and he got to play sax on a bunch of her televised Christmas performances.

Also since a coach can't save unless no one else steals team hopping to at least one other team is more likely than it was before that rule was in effect.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

About that!

No four way????? Dang.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

About that!

if this is true we would only be getting that 1 steal since a steal and a save would result in 7 artists and thats uneven. we could be seeing a lot of robberies 😢

2 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

if this is true we would only be getting that 1 steal since a steal and a save would result in 7 artists and thats uneven. we could be seeing a lot of robberies 😢

Yeah. The source didn't mention anything about an alternative format.

I'm just throwing it on the back burner because we genuinely won't know until battles tape.

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

About that!

Well, at least no 4 way KO. Didn´t enjoy that format at all. It´s a little vague to mean good news in terms of longer live shows but hopefully it´s a good sign.

Like someone said before, they could very well do 2 PVs and coach save per team, and thus we would end up with the traditional Top 12.

Edited by Misirlou

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah. The source didn't mention anything about an alternative format.

I'm just throwing it on the back burner because we genuinely won't know until battles tape.

I think i know what’s gonna happen. They might do a three way knockout( like back in season 15 with kym, zaxai, and nataisa)on each team with 2 steals coming back in the battles and the 1 steal 1 save thing also coming back, or they can bring back the comeback rule!