The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

29 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Is it too obscure to get the WC? (I’m assuming you’re talking about Savanna)

Got it. Definitely not obscure, but I can’t see him/her winning the save with it. I love the song tho and I’m pleased someone finally covered it :wub:

Btw, for those waiting for spoilers, we're not getting anything shocking today, all the most popular contestants on the forum advanced one way or another. So yeah, this is one of the most predictable seasons that we've had in a while. 

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Btw, for those waiting for spoilers, we're not getting anything shocking today, all the most popular contestants on the forum advanced one way or another. So yeah, this is one of the most predictable seasons that we've had in a while. 

Don't think last season KO'd had any shockers either. In fact, I think this season has 1 that could potentially be a shocker while last season had 0.

5 minutes ago, echoap said:

The only mild surprise is that we are down to one country singer heading into the playoffs. That is rare. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Don't think last season KO'd had any shockers either. In fact, I think this season has 1 that could potentially be a shocker while last season had 0.

Yeah, but the battles had huge upsets like Taryn and Sid losing their battles. Plus Ryan emerging as a frontrunner. 

9 minutes ago, echoap said:

Actually, I'm waiting for the song choices

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The only mild surprise is that we are down to one country singer heading into the playoffs. That is rare. 

Yeah, this season has huge potential to be a season 17 repeat. I just hope the Semifinalists are better this time :haha:

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

Cam has a small chance. He's stronger than Ricky D.

The thing is with Cam, they need to make sure he beats out Pete and Jordan for the playoff PV. I’m sure Blake would save him, but that would probably be the end of any chance of winning. 

Zae sounded great, and I’m sure Dana has more in store than what we saw in that clip. 

Btw, it seems clear to me that they are going to push for Cam. Those clips about the 10 years of The Voice, showing Blake as the years pass... I think that’s the story they are going for, Blake winning to commemorate TV’s 10 year anniversary.

Kenzie is not going to let that happen tho :haha:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1