The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

18 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Now if I could just make a living off predicting IDF snowflakes' song choices, I wouldn't even need grad school 🤣

i remember being SHOCKED when i read that cause we spent a whole page discussing it because you mentioned it! that was SO cool LOL

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

None of them have PV potential. Kelly's and Blake's could win the Wildcard though. Kelly could use her save on her steal, like she did with Cami last season. John's save is definitely an IDF favourite (so is Blake's tbh), but they're not Minivan material imo. 🧐

I hope Kelly's steal is as good as Cami then. :giggle:

22 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Not even remotely close. 

I don't know. Kelly called the contestant's performance a "finale performance" and literally every other coach (except the contestant's actual coach ofc) preferred their performance over their opponent's, despite said opponent also being good. For the record, the last time Kelly called a contestant's performance a "finale performance" was probably Carter's KO in S19. 😉

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I don't know. Kelly called the contestant's performance a "finale performance" and literally every other coach (except the contestant's actual coach ofc) preferred their performance over their opponent's, despite said opponent also being good. For the record, the last time Kelly called a contestant's performance a "finale performance" was probably Carter's KO in S19. 😉

Kelly Clarkson said this? Well, that changes everything. 🤔

Edited by TeamAudra

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Do you think the stolen contestant can beat Avery (assuming Avery is still in) for the save? 

It depends on Kelly's strategy and whether or not she wants to clear a path for Kenzie. Considering Kelly's desire for diversity in her team (and taking into account very recent events), then yes. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

Just now, disney1024 said:

It depends on Kelly's strategy and whether or not she wants to clear a path for Kenzie. Considering Kelly's desire for diversity in her team, then yes. 😌

Hmmm.....let’s wait and find out if Kenzie made it first. If Kenzie got eliminated, maybe the steal will be her main horse. 

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Hmmm.....let’s wait and find out if Kenzie made it first. If Kenzie got eliminated, maybe the steal will be her main horse. 

Considering @seak05's Team A/Team B list and the only two Team Kelly contestants not on it, I think it's safe to say that Kelly's definitely bringing a four-chair male country artist to the live shows. Whoever that ends up being will probably be Kelly's main horse and possibly the winner of S20. 😜

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Considering @seak05's Team A/Team B list and the only two Team Kelly contestants not on it, I think it's safe to say that Kelly's definitely bringing a four-chair male country artist to the live shows. Whoever that ends up being will probably be Kelly's main horse and possibly the winner of S20. 😜

I’m just playing games here, if you didn’t notice. I don’t know what the hell is going on. LOL. I’m just patiently waiting for spoilers. 

I did hear that Blake declared a contestant the winner of the season, but I won’t go any further than that. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 1