The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Only a few things are for sure: Zae, Avery, Gean, Anna Grace, and Raine all won their knockouts. I can't speak to anything else, but I'm 100% certain about all of those. 

I wouldn't be so certain. . . .

Edited by Rodney

15 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Only a few things are for sure: Zae, Avery, Gean, Anna Grace, and Raine all won their knockouts. I can't speak to anything else, but I'm 100% certain about all of those. 

Watch some individual run to YouTube and post those....

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Only a few things are for sure: Zae, Avery, Gean, Anna Grace, and Raine all won their knockouts. I'm 100% certain about all of those. 

I would add Ryleigh and especially Ethan to that list. Blake needs a country frontrunner to compete with Kelly's country contenders. 😉

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Btw were there any upsets so far? Just curious.

I’m assuming Corey made it, but I only want to know if that was it, or if there were more upsets

There is one from Team Nick. 

Edited by Hamza Tufail

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Then the lives come and no one can sing on pitch... :dead:

When was the last time we actually had a good (or at least decent) live playoffs?

Edited by FloorWax

6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Btw were there any upsets so far? Just curious.

I’m assuming Corey made it, but I only want to know if that was it, or if there were more upsets

Based on the team A/B list, it looks like Nick let go of the only person that people thought was a lock on his team.

I’m also curious to see which one of the girls Corey defeated.

Just now, FloorWax said:

When was the last time we actually had a good live playoffs?

Playoffs are always messy, every single season, and I expect this one to be no exception to that. Performing live on that stage for the first time is nervewrecking for many, and there´s always bandzilla for some people or questionable song choices.

Once we get to the playoffs people once again will be calling it the worst season ever, like every single year.

• Like 3

Yeah, I don't expect playoffs to be good, but I want a Semifinals episode where everyone performs like they DESERVE to be in the Semifinals. Most Recent Example: S13, and most of the S17 Semis were good as well.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Yeah, I don't expect playoffs to be good, but I want a Semifinals episode where everyone performs like they DESERVE to be in the Semifinals. Most Recent Example: S13, and most of the S17 Semis were good as well.

I didn’t dislike S17 playoffs except a few performances (Cali, HS, Jake...)
I agree, but some will probably get bussed with song choices to make easier for the TCOs

• Like 1