The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I tend to agree, but maybe Avery will deliver. We’ll see. 

Avery has the TB effect, if Blake decides to keep him and support him throughout the season. 😌

However, if all of Blake's support goes to Cam, sorry Avery. 😕

Edited by disney1024

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m just not sold on Avery yet. Part of that is the lack of videos of live performances. For Kenzie, I’m able to see from numerous random videos, posted by people other than him that he can consistently sing on pitch, and has been able to since he was 15-16 years old. I need to see a live performance from Avery. 

Like I said previously, I prefer Avery as of now because of his tone, and the fact that he seems to have a good range as well, but I see Kenzie is clearly more experienced in the performing field. Who knows, probably once the show airs, I may end up prefering Kenzie.

I don´t know if Avery will be affected by nerves once the lives come, (I hope not), but we´ll see. "I´m Moving On" is not really an easy song to sing, and apparently he did really well with it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Alright here’s my flop prediction:

”Kelly” (aka the producers) pair Anna and Kenzie, Kelly then “chooses” Anna, leaving Kenzie to be stolen by Nick. 

producers push for Nick to win show with Kenzie

That would be a masterful move from TPTB. It's one thing to be a male country singer on Team Blake/Kelly but to be a contestant on Team Nick/John is quite another :haha:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Returning to S20, I'll say that Kenzie has a lot of tools to get the win. I'm not saying that he will win, but I wouldnt discount it, especially considering that none of the other contestnats seem like a threat in terms of votes.

That’s the formula for predicting this show. Pick a handful of contestants who have advantages, based at least partially on minivan voting patterns. It was easy to pick 7-8 names last season, and know that 3-4 of them would likely be in the finale. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Returning to S20, I'll say that Kenzie has a lot of tools to get the win. I'm not saying that he will win, but I wouldn't discount it, especially considering that none of the other contestants seem like a threat in terms of votes.

Kenzie will most likely either win or be the runner-up imo. 😌

Edited by disney1024

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s the formula for predicting this show. Pick a handful of contestant who have advantages, based at least partially on minivan voting patterns. It was easy to pick 7-8 names last season, and know that 3-4 of them would likely be in the finale. 

Yeah, this season I have Kenzie, maybe Avery and maaaaaybe Cam. Do y'all have any apart from these?

47 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, this season I have Kenzie, maybe Avery and maaaaaybe Cam. Do y'all have any apart from these?

45 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not far enough along to make a list. I don’t think it’s as obvious as it was last season. 

This is already a thread lol 😂

Edited by disney1024

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not far enough along to make a list. I don’t think it’s as obvious as it was last season. 

Yeah, its perhaps a bit early to tell for everyone, so far I have Kenzie as Kelly's frontrunner and Avery (with Cam as close second) as Blake's. Still not sure about Legend and Nick's teams.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, its perhaps a bit early to tell for everyone, so far I have Kenzie as Kelly's frontrunner and Avery (with Cam as close second) as Blake's. Still not sure about Legend and Nick's teams.

Kenzie will definitely be Kelly's frontrunner. Avery will most likely be Blake's. Contrary to the opinions of literally everyone on IDF, I still think that Zae will be Nick's frontrunner, just like how Thunderstorm was Nick's frontrunner in S18. 😌

John's team is a bit tricky imo because it's too early to say for sure. Based on IG covers and BA spoilers, his frontrunner will probably be either Victor, Deion, Denisha, or Carolina. I'm really hoping for Carolina. 😅

The thing is that IDF will always predict a male country singer winning by a landslide, even though that only happens from time to time :haha:.

And even when a male country singer actually wins, it's very likely that nobody mentioned his name before the season started. Example: season 17😂.

We are improving season by season though :thumbs:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, echoap said:

The thing is that IDF will always predict a male country singer winning by a landslide, even though that only happens from time to time.

Predicting this last season may have been a bit of a rush, especially given that we had Carter. I know country males don't really tend to win, they mostly just do damage,  but talking about Kenzie , I genuienly dont see anyone else as a threat so far. Of course, that could change once the show airs.

Keep in mind, I'm talking in terms of votes, because talent wise, I think we might have a good group here.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, echoap said:

The thing is that IDF will always predict a male country singer winning by a landslide, even though that only happens from time to time :haha:.

And even when a male country singer actually wins, it's very likely that nobody mentioned his name before the season started. Example: season 17😂.

We are improving season by season though :thumbs:

I don't think any of the not talked about country males this season are that much of a threat imo. Ethan was apparently not good, JD isn't going anywhere due to being on the same team as Kenzie, and Jordan doesn't seem like the type to get Minivan votes.

Not related to the country discussion, but I feel like Pete from Team Blake and Ciana from Team Legend are two whose voting potential is being underestimated here.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I don't think any of the not talked about country males this season are that much of a threat imo. Ethan was apparently not good, JD isn't going anywhere due to being on the same team as Kenzie, and Jordan doesn't seem like the type to get Minivan votes.

Not related to the country discussion, but I feel like Pete from Team Blake and Ciana from Team Legend are two whose voting potential is being underestimated here.

I think Ethan and JD (who is folk actually) are fodder, but Jordan gives me Chris Kroeze vibes. Very country blues type. I wouldn't sleep on him if he makes the lives.

Pete could very well appeal to the older demographic given his classic folk rock vibe. And even though he is one of my favorites so far, I'm not counting on him getting that far due to being on the same team as Avery and Cam. We'll see though.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

Ok, back to S20 topic, the more I hear Gean the more I like him. I already see that he will be a bit polarizing on IDF due to his tone, but I dig it. Hope he stays around. I have a feeling that Kelly is going to stick with him.

I hope so.

34 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Ok, back to S20 topic, the more I hear Gean the more I like him. I already see that he will be a bit polarizing on IDF due to his tone, but I dig it. Hope he stays around. I have a feeling that Kelly is going to stick with him.

He's battle or KO fodder on Team Kelly imo, though it's quite possible that he gets stolen by Blake or Nick 🤔

Also, IF my prediction is right, he'll be battling Anna Grace and Kelly will probably choose her instead 😌