The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Halley is considered as battle fodder here. I just hope she'll shock everyone with her unique tone. She doesn't look like her voice, imo which is a good thing. I don't think Kelly is the appropriate coach for her though. Nick or Blake would have been more suitable for her.

Agree with this. Everybody´s been saying she´s done in the battles, but I hope she pulls through. She´s better than some of the sure to move on members on that team.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, SNI2 said:

I'm not following this topic as close as I could yet, can anybody just summarize the ones IDF is already overhypping/stanning and which coach people are betting on, please? It's already 139 long 😆

So far, the majority seems to be betting on Kenzie on Team Kelly to be the frontrunner.

Another one that has quite mentioned is Cam from Team Blake. Some people believe he could win, but a lot of people are looking forward to see him.

Anna Grace ,Ghianna, and Zae to a lesser extent seem to be favorites so far here as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

I'm not following this topic as close as I could yet, can anybody just summarize the ones IDF is already overhypping/stanning and which coach people are betting on, please? It's already 139 long 😆

People are predicting a Kelly win.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far, the majority seems to be betting on Kenzie on Team Kelly to be the frontrunner.

Another one that has quite mentioned is Cam from Team Blake. Some people believe he could win, but a lot of people are looking forward to see him.

Anna Grace ,Ghianna, and Zae to a lesser extent seem to be favorites so far here as well.

Man, those are some weak potential frontrunners, except for one. LOL

I’m not referring to their talent...just basing it on what this audience typically likes. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I don't think Kelly is the appropriate coach for her though.

Well, if Kelly didn't turn, she wouldn't be on the show. Also, Kelly has a lot of experience with pop rock music so I think Halley — a rock artist — will be fine with her. She's the "rockiest" coach on the panel this season, enough so that she was TMH's first choice in S18. 😌

I still don't think Halley's going far on Team Kelly. However, I think that she could possibly get stolen by either Nick or Blake during the battles. 🤔

Edited by disney1024

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Well, if Kelly didn't turn, she wouldn't be on the show. Also, Kelly has a lot of experience with pop rock music so I think Halley will be fine with her. She's the "rockiest" coach on the panel this season, enough so that she was TMH's first choice in S18. 😌

I still don't think Halley's going far on Team Kelly. However, I think that she could possibly get stolen by either Nick or Blake during the battles. 🤔

Artists like her doesn't usually go very far but anything can happen. I hope she'll get stolen by Blake as her voice reminds me of Holly Henry who was on Team Blake also. I just hate it because Holly got sick during her knockouts. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Artists like her doesn't usually go very far but anything can happen.

Anything can happen. She's probably battle fodder but she COULD get stolen by another coach, although that's unlikely imo. 🤔

Edited by disney1024

29 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Man, those are some weak potential frontrunners, except for one. LOL

I’m not referring to their talent...just basing it on what this audience typically likes. 

Agreed. We have some good talent here, but I´m not sure if the audience will treat it as such, with Kenzie being the exception.

Also, @SNI2, there´s another country four chair turn named Avery, who might be Kenzie´s biggest threat if he and Blake play their cards right, but so far, Kenzie still seems to be the frontrunner as of now. He has all the tools to do good on the show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks y'all for the update. Now that I know whats going on, let me add my two cents. 

Kelly's frontrunner has a mullet.

Cut to...

-- U BETTA SAAANG. I grew up with 90'a country, you really remind me of (insert any male country singer from the 80's/90's) and...[starts gabbin' real fast] hshshwhwjqjwjshsdgsgahahhq... OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!

The end

Let's just jump ahead to season 21, because season 20 is already called for the queen 😂

PS: I'm pretty sure she'll even find a way to make him sing Reba, somehow 😝. I really wish it could be Fancy. I would be his instant fan. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, SNI2 said:

Thanks y'all for the update. Now that I know whats going on, let me add my two cents. 

I’d suggest giving everyone a listen. You never know, maybe you’ll really like someone who isn’t popular/talked about on here. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, echoap said:

I see, Kenzie is a lock to win the season then 😔

Screenshot_116.png

Just like Jim Ranger last season and Cam Spinks the season prior. 😂

Third time's the charm? 🤔😆

Could be, but knowing IDF´s history of predicting, he´ll probably end up as the runner up lol.

I´m actually starting to see Cam as a bit more of a threat as I initially thought due to hearing him more. He´s certainly got experience on another competition show despite being young, is clearly a capable vocalist and has Blake by his side. I´m not saying he will win or make it far, but I´m going to keep an eye on him now.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, echoap said:

I see, Kenzie is a lock to win the season then 😔

Screenshot_116.png

Just like Jim Ranger last season and Cam Spinks the season prior. 😂

Third time's the charm? 🤔😆

There were alternatives. Last season, for instance, we had Carter, who I thought was an obvious contender for the crown. Who are the alternatives this season? Avery?

• Like 2

Right now I don't see who could overtake Kenzie but at the same time he doesn't give me winner vibes? Idk. I know a lot of people care about the winner but personally I really couldn't care less (it's still fun to discuss about it tho) I'm more worried about S20's overall quality tbh, it seems like a really weak cast at first glance imho

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Right now I don't see who could overtake Kenzie but at the same time he doesn't give me winner vibes? Idk. I know a lot of people care about the winner but personally I really couldn't care less (it's still fun to discuss about it tho) I'm more worried about S20's overall quality tbh, it seems like a really weak cast at first glance imho

That’s exactly my point. It’s the type of season a male country singer can easily dominate, especially after a great audition with the perfect song choice. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

My main issue is that I don’t really have anyone to cling to with this cast. With Cami and Taryn last pre-season, I honestly felt really invested. While I have more favorites pre-season for S20, none of them get me as excited as Taryn and Cami did pre-season. 😕 Maybe it’s too early to tell though since we haven’t gotten battle and knockout spoilers yet. 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There were alternatives. Last season, for instance, we had Carter, who I thought was an obvious contender for the crown. Who are the alternatives this season? Avery?

No idea tbh. I'm just confident TPTB will pull a deus ex machina and give us some interesting alternative :haha:

Perhaps a contestant has some interesting backstory we're not aware of. Perhaps they'll pimp someone like Cam, Gihanna or someone else. Who knows, the talent is there anyway 🤔

• Like 1