The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Ever since S17, I don't usually disagree with her decisions. I can usually see where she's coming from. 😅

You like her decisions and believe in her every step of the way because she is your fav coach. Lol I can totally understand this because I do the same thing with my favorite coach(Blake). :haha:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Yes, but it was on the general discussion thread, not on this thread. 😉 

To be fair, I took the effort to mention it on a completely different thread that is actually pertinent to what I'm talking about. For some reason, people here decided to spam the S20 spoilers thread with S8 grievances. 🙄

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

You like her decisions and believe in her every step of the way because she is your fav coach. Lol I can totally understand this because I do the same thing with my favorite coach(Blake). :haha:

I haven't disagreed with Blake's decisions in a while either tbh. I don't think I can remember the last time he made a bad/controversial decision. 🤔

Just now, disney1024 said:

I haven't disagreed with Blake's decisions in a while either tbh. I don't think I can remember the last time he made a bad/controversial decision. 🤔

I was pissed that he didn't save Sid in S19 (his only non-country member) but I could understand him saving Jim so I was okay with it 😅

As for S20 again..., I don´t know, Anna Grace seems like someone Blake would like to steal, and if the coaches discuss the steals prior, and Kelly likes Gean enough, it might happen if they are paired together. The four chair turn thing doesn´t matter much, Kelly let go of SandyRedd in the battles on S15.

I´m actually very curious about Team Legend now, probably the least talked about team of this season. We´ve got some real swingers here.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As for S20 again..., I don´t know, Anna Grace seems like someone Blake would like to steal, and if the coaches discuss the steals prior, and Kelly likes Gean enough, it might happen if they are paired together. The four chair turn thing doesn´t matter much, Kelly let go of SandyRedd in the battles on S15.

Ah yes, don't remind me. That's one decision I still fail to understand 3 years later... 😒

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As for S20 again..., I don´t know, Anna Grace seems like someone Blake would like to steal, and if the coaches discuss the steals prior, and Kelly likes Gean enough, it might happen if they are paired together. The four chair turn thing doesn't matter much, Kelly let go of SandyRedd in the battles on S15.

Anna Grace has Cami vibes though and we all know how much Kelly loved Cami last season 😉

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm actually very curious about Team Legend now, probably the least talked about team of this season. We've got some real swingers here.

I completely agree. Team Legend is the only team where I don't have any information regarding IG follows. Ultimately, based only on IG covers, John's frontrunners will probably be some combination of Victor, Deion, Denisha, Carolina, and maybe Ciana. It's WAY too early to tell for sure though. 😅

37 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

It would definitely be COVID-safe to have her as Blakey's advisor lol 😂

And potentially a set-up for a S21 coaching spot.(I think she will rotate cause Blake says so to keep him happy)

Also yes, its convenient for him and TPTB.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

And potentially a set-up for a S21 coaching spot.(I think she will rotate cause Blake says so to keep him happy)

Not necessarily. It's possible that Gwen isn't a coach on season 21. But let's worry about S20 before we worry about S21 coaches lol 😂

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

while we're on the topic, do we want to guess the battle advisors for season 25? 

We’ll have 5 more winners before season 25 comes around. How many of them will be male country (or country adjacent)? 

I’ll set the over/under at 2 1/2. Who’s taking the over?

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1