The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I saw an article stating tv studios pushing tv shows start filming because the surge of cases in Cali I don’t know if NBC is pushing there’s but could mean bad news for battles and knockouts. 

Most if not all of those studios are only returning a week later than the original set date. The voice tapes at the end of January. (25th). Studios were going back on Jan 11 but are now going back on the 18th. So either way it doesn’t affect The Voice.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Most if not all of those studios are only returning a week later than the original set date. The voice tapes at the end of January. (25th). Studios were going back on Jan 11 but are now going back on the 18th. So either way it doesn’t affect The Voice.

What about the mentor sessions? 🤨

Who do you guys think perfect battle mentors would be for each coach I say

John: Jhene Aiko, Meghan Trainor, Kehlani

Kelly: anyone like Taylor Swift or Bret Eldrige

Nick: really want Demi Lovato for him but that wont happen maybe Jojo

Blake: a country artist like maybe Tim McGraw (*idfk)

IMAGINE MEGA MENTOR BEING GWEN STEFANI😂😂😂 JKJKJK

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Or maybe even H.E.R comes on as a advisor that would be cool too. Wanna hear all ur guys ideas about this

45 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I could see Kelly's mentor being Brett Eldredge since they just did a Christmas song together ("Under the Mistletoe"). It would be hilarious (and definitely COVID-safe 😉) if Gwen was Blake's mentor lol 😂

Edited by disney1024

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I could see Kelly's mentor being Brett Eldredge since they just did a Christmas song together ("Under the Mistletoe"). It would be hilarious (and definitely COVID-safe 😉) if Gwen was Blake's mentor lol 😂

I WOULD DIE IF GWEN BECAME THE MEGA MENTOR

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Actually, this apparently happened in S10. Gwen was Blake's mentor for the battles that season lol 😂

Edited by disney1024

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

We'll find out by April who the battle advisors and mega-mentor are. Or maybe Kelly might spill the beans early on her show like she did with Usher lol 😂

HOPEFULLY, THEY MIGHT SPILL THEM IN FEBRUARY OR MARCH BEFORE BLINDS PREMIERE LIKE THEY DID IN S17 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BigMac454 said:

what do you guys think???? Who would you guys like to see as mentors. I actually revised my list

John: Same

Kelly: i would add Pink as a option to the list

Nick: i would add Camilla Cabello as a option to the list

Blake remains same (*idfk)

13 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

what do you guys think???? Who would you guys like to see as mentors. I actually revised my list

John: Same

Kelly: i would add Pink as a option to the list

Nick: i would add Camilla Cabello as a option to the list

Blake remains same (*idfk)

Camilla is in Toronto with Shawn. That's not happening anytime soon. 😌

John: Kanye lol. Seriously, Common would be a good choice.

Kelly: P!nk would be great.

Nick: Tove Lo maybe?

Blake: Any country artist lol, its just picking randomly at this point. Tim McGraw did give some good advice on S11, so I wouldnt mind him back. Luke Combs perhaps, but it might be kind of awkward.

On 12/31/2020 at 7:11 PM, disney1024 said:

face palm GIF by Captain ObviousGIF by DemicMad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

I don't think @Someone648 could've been clearer when they said not to post spoilers on other websites. Some people are just really dumb tbh 🤦🏾‍♂️🙄

Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in the comment sections to spoil it for people who may not want it spoiled. If you're on this thread, it's because you're interested in spoilers and that's great! That doesn't mean every fan of the show wants the same info. Please respect that and don't spoil the show for others.

There is literally no way to keep information from getting out once it is posted on a public forum. Anyone who assumed that it would remain limited to this site is extremely naive. (And no, I’m not the one who posted it. Just stating the obvious.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

There is literally no way to keep information from getting out once it is posted on a public forum. Anyone who assumed that it would remain limited to this site is extremely naive. (And no, I’m not the one who posted it. Just stating the obvious.)

It's not a rule. It's just common courtesy because you shouldn't spoil the show for those who don't want the spoilers. 😌

• Like 1