The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Kelly's mentor will most likely be Brett Eldredge 😌

I think that will happen too. i hope it is him tbh, i wonder what kind of advice he would bring to the show.

Who you guys think Mega Mentor could be. I THINKING GWEN STEFANI TBH, to keep it safe

ZAE HEADING TO LA RN I THINK HE POSTED ON HIS STORY GOING TO THE AIRPORT, They need 2 weeks in quarantine then the mentoring stuff so i think he goin down there now. Also I think Ciana already down in LA she posted on her story of her in the bed and ik she there bc of that 

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

I think that will happen too. i hope it is him tbh, i wonder what kind of advice he would bring to the show.

Who you guys think Mega Mentor could be. I THINKING GWEN STEFANI TBH, to keep it safe

Gwen will probably be Blake's battles mentor imo 🤔

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’ll be down to the two of them until they find Avery’s shirtless picture on his Instagram.

And this is why I keep thinking everyone here is underestimating Avery 😂😂

(he is not nearly the level of thirst trap that Ryan G was though, but he is the “right” genre)

Edited by seak05
  • Haha 3

I gotta ask you all what do you think Ciana chances will be???? Will she win her battle or get stolen. 

If she loses i think Nick or Kelly will steal tbh

I think she could win her battle if paired with someone like Riolana. Carolina is her biggest competition though since she’s in the same lane, but has a bigger range. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I think she could win her battle if paired with someone like Riolana. Carolina is her biggest competition though since she’s in the same lane, but has a bigger range. 

Also, Carolina can sing in Spanish. And we all know that John can be as much of a Spanish fanatic as Kelly is (see Mandi Castillo in S18). 😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I dont think so, she would honestly be a better mentor to all teams bc she aint as strong to mentor Blakes all country team.

Even though she doing country music

Gwen was Blake's mentor in S10. It can easily happen again, especially during a global pandemic where TPTB wants to keep everyone safe 😌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

It's not a rule. It's just common courtesy because you shouldn't spoil the show for those who don't want the spoilers. 😌

You’re missing the point. Anyone with internet access can read this forum. They don’t have to care about common courtesy because they might not be part of the common group in the first place. Spoilers are information. Information cannot be controlled.

#1 rule of the internet, Never post anything you wouldn’t be comfortable seeing on the front page of a newspaper.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 2

What if John brings in Fauozia or someone does "Minefields" as a battle???? I want to see that song as a TeamKelly battle for some reason

Faouzia could be John or Kelly's mentor (most likely John though) . She has worked with both artists last year. 😌

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

What if John brings in Fauozia or someone does "Minefields" as a battle???? I want to see that song as a TeamKelly battle for some reason

IMAGINE "Mindfields" as a battle tbh that would be killer battle and depending on who you pair together a tough decision

• Like 1

Just now, disney1024 said:

For advisors, I can see Faouzia for John, Brett Eldredge for Kelly, and Gwen Stefani for Blake (again). I'm not sure about Nick though. 🤔

I really think Gwen might be MegaMentor tbh i think Blake since hw heavy on country he might bring in someone like Tim McGraw

28 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Kenzie with that mullet. He's like a mini Blake Shelton lol 😂

Minivan clearly loves a male country singer with a mullet lmao 🤣

Speaking of mullets, Kenzie even got a mullet perm back in August.  :haha: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDcGDAnnWMi/?igshid=1pitirenm0y97

vwTfcQe.jpg

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I really think Gwen might be MegaMentor tbh i think Blake since hw heavy on country he might bring in someone like Tim McGraw

You're really pushing for Gwen as Mega Mentor, aren't you? This is your third or fourth time mentioning this today lol 😂

I still think Gwen is more likely to be Blake's battles mentor (like S10) but we'll find out in a couple of months lol 😜

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

You're really pushing for Gwen as Mega Mentor, aren't you? This is your third or fourth time mentioning this today lol 😂

I still think Gwen is more likely to be Blake's battles mentor (like S10) but we'll find out in a couple of months lol 😜

Idk i just feel like her mentoring blakes team had already happened sp they mighr change it up a lil bit