The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

13 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Just watch Blake surprise everyone by letting go of Cam during the KOs, only for him to be stolen by Nick or John lol 😂

I really think that Blake is going to steal Kenzie and Kelly is going to steal Avery with the old switcharoo. With most KO eliminations going to be so disappointing.

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Haha 3

I’m really hoping that they do a 3 way KO on each team with a coach deciding one winner, man that will be so interesting on how that will work.  Or if the 4 way KO does not happen the coach can set up a 7 way KO and their will be pairs of 2/3 going to the stage and the coach deciding the winner. I really hope they do stuff differently this season that will make the show more appealing.

4 hours ago, pauwis said:

Mentors that I would like:
John: H.E.R. or Jorja Smith (impossible) 
Kelly: P!nk or Ellie Goulding
Nick: Charlie Puth or Miley/Demi
Blake: ??

We had Ellie Goulding as an advisor (Team Adam, S8) and she was the most god-awful one ever. Even worse than Selena Gomez.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

We had Ellie Goulding as an advisor (Team Adam, S8) and she was the most god-awful one ever. Even worse than Selena Gomez.

Please don't remind me of that lady. :dead:

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Depending on her performances and song choice, she might appeal to Team Minivan more than anyone else on Nick's team. 😌

IF she even makes it to the voting rounds, which given the fact that she is a one-chair with an audition that wasn’t extraordinary (according to sources), isn’t looking too likely. 😢

• Sad 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

How do you think the public will take to Gean Garcia? Do you think his tone will be polarizing a la John H or will he be embraced?

Right now he is on a stacked team, but everything could happen.

Disliked by IDF, liked by the rest of the public (though not as much as John H.)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think that Blake is going to steal Kenzie and Kelly is going to steal Avery with the old switcharoo. With most KO eliminations going to be so disappointing.

As unpredictable as she sometimes is, Kelly definitely won't let go of Kenzie. She won with Jake so she knows that a traditional male country singer (with a mullet) is the key to her 4th victory. She didn't let go of Tanner last season and he was mediocre at best. 😌

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

IF she even makes it to the voting rounds, which given the fact that she is a one-chair with an audition that wasn’t extraordinary (according to sources), isn’t looking too likely. 😢

Roderick Chambers from S18 (also was on Team Nick) says hi. 👋🏾

Edited by disney1024

13 hours ago, Misirlou said:

How do you think the public will take to Gean Garcia? Do you think his tone will be polarizing a la John H or will he be embraced?

Right now he is on a stacked team, but everything could happen.

Gean is most likely out of here in KOs. If not, he might be stolen by another coach (i.e. Blake). I don't see him representing Team Kelly in the lives when there are other talented artists on Kelly's team this season (i.e. Kenzie, Anna Grace, Ryleigh, Gihanna, etc.). 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

Kelly and John are the only coaches this season (so far) to successfully use their blocks. However, it's possible that a blocked artist ends up on a different team during the battles or KOs, just like Cami Clune in S19. Kelly unsuccessfully used her block on Cami in S19. However, even though she initially picked John, Cami ultimately ended up on Team Kelly during the lives. 🧐

Kelly blocks Blake to get Kenzie; Kenzie picks Kelly 😁

Nick blocks John to get Cam; Cam picks Blake 😢

John blocks Nick to get Ciana; Ciana ends up with John 😁

Blake blocks Nick to get Gean; Gean picks Kelly 😢

On a side note, Kenzie might actually be the first blocked artist to ever win the show. 🤔

Edited by disney1024

19 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

On a side note, Kenzie might actually be the first blocked artist to ever win the show. 🤔

Waiting for this to happen. I mean, i know my favorites aren't gonna win anyway, so, i hope at the very least that my favorite coach can win. (Don't judge me, pls) 

Btw, i'm really waiting for Kenzie audition to air. If he got four chairs on the song he picked (Not fan of country, but i love that song) he must be really good. His covers on YouTube are pretty good, but i idk, i need to hear him on actual stage to know if i'm gonna really root for him 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Gean is most likely out of here in KOs. If not, he might be stolen by another coach (i.e. Blake). I don't see him representing Team Kelly in the lives when there are other more talented artists on Kelly's team this season (i.e. Kenzie, Anna Grace, Ryleigh, Gihanna, etc.). 😌

More talented based on...?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

More talented based on...?

Instagram covers and blinds spoilers. Kenzie and Anna are both four-chair-turns and are thus likely to be locks for the live shows (especially Kenzie). Gean has a very nasally tone, which can be quite divisive and polarizing. Either you love his voice or you absolutely hate it. Gean might end up on a different team but I really don't think Kelly will keep him around for the live shows. If nobody steals him, he will most likely be eliminated during the KOs. 😌

42 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Instagram covers and blinds spoilers. Kenzie and Anna are both four-chair-turns and are thus likely to be locks for the live shows (especially Kenzie). Gean has a very nasally tone, which can be quite divisive and polarizing. Either you love his voice or you absolutely hate it. Gean might end up on a different team but I really don't think Kelly will keep him around for the live shows. If nobody steals him, he will most likely be eliminated during the KOs. 😌

That didn’t stop John H from making finale. Plus I really don’t see how those people you just mentioned are better than Gean. Maybe you just don’t like his tone and that’s fine (it took me a while to like it)

Anyways, I still don’t see any standouts from the Top 40 (and really don’t see the hype over some favorites here :ph34rwave:) but I’ll wait for the actual show to start before I can declare this season as “best one yet” or dumpster fire as some people here do :giggle:(leaning towards dumpster fire at the moment, hopefully my opinion will change)

Edited by Daillon

15 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Anyways, I still don’t see any standouts from the Top 40 (and really don’t see the hype over some favorites here :ph34rwave:) but I’ll wait for the actual show to start before I can declare this season as “best one yet” or dumpster fire as some people here do :giggle:(leaning towards dumpster fire at the moment, hopefully my opinion will change)

As prone to overhyping as IDF is, I think people here have been more cautious than last season. IDF was calling S19 "the new S13", "the best one yet", a "bloodbath" , finally an AA woman is going to win, etc. Tamara and Desz were by far the two most hyped contestants,and many were divided on who they liked better pre show. Payge, John H, Cami, Julia, and even Carter and Jim as the possible winners were also quite hyped here. And this was just with blind spoilers and their IG and Youtube covers.

This season, so far, the only one that I see being overhyped is Cam, with maybe Zae a bit behind. IDF is already going with low expectations for Dana, who is the type of contestant that is loved around here. Anna has many fans here, but hasn´t been talked about that much on the general thread, and Kenzie and Avery have their fans, but they are aware that anything could happen.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As prone to overhyping as IDF is, I think people here have been more cautious than last season. IDF was calling S19 "the new S13", "the best one yet", a "bloodbath" , finally an AA woman is going to win, etc. Tamara and Desz were by far the two most hyped contestants,and many were divided on who they liked better pre show. Payge, John H, Cami, Julia, and even Carter and Jim as the possible winners were also quite hyped here. And this was just with blind spoilers and their IG and Youtube covers.

This season, so far, the only one that I see being overhyped is Cam, with maybe Zae a bit behind. IDF is already going with low expectations for Dana, who is the type of contestant that is loved around here. Anna has many fans here, but hasn´t been talked about that much on the general thread, and Kenzie and Avery have their fans, but they are aware that anything could happen.

Definitely. There’s still overhype like always, but last season was too much. Maybe it’s because we don’t have the full spoilers yet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Definitely. There’s still overhype like always, but last season was too much. Maybe it’s because we don’t have the full spoilers yet.

I´m sure there will be more once the battle and KO spoilers drop, but at least there´s much less now than  when we got last season´s blind spoilers.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Daillon said:

No, there was an excessive amount of hype for S19 with just the blinds spoilers. Compared to the amount S19 had, there's hardly any hype for S20. 😌

Edited by disney1024

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Waiting for this to happen. I mean, i know my favorites aren't gonna win anyway, so, i hope at the very least that my favorite coach can win.

I completely agree. If Minivan bait has to win this season, I want it to be Kenzie since he's on Team Kelly and she's my favourite coach. 😅

Edited by disney1024