The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

I know it's off-topic but where did disney, David68, and Rodney go??? I haven't seen them in a while.

lol I think we should keep this out of here considering what happened last time, I noticed you were checking david's profile though LMAOO

They both KILLED it. Team Kelly really came to slay y’all.

Gihanna freaking slayed and I had HIGH expectations considering Emily (I hate comparing but Emily delivered one of my all time favorite performances), and I got chillsssssss. The way her voice breaks is gorgeous.

Anna’s felt so emotional and pretty. It was a cool arrangement and she had gorgeous moments too. Overall loved both. Gihanna showed a side of her that I don’t think we had seen yet and Anna delivered her most emotional performance yet. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

They both KILLED it. Team Kelly really came to slay y’all.

Gihanna freaking slayed and I had HIGH expectations considering Emily (I hate comparing but Emily delivered one of my all time favorite performances), and I got chillsssssss. The way her voice breaks is gorgeous.

Anna’s felt so emotional and pretty. It was a cool arrangement and she had gorgeous moments too. Overall loved both. Gihanna showed a side of her that I don’t think we had seen yet and Anna delivered her most emotional performance yet. 

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. Anna was so emotional and that made her super unique, Gihanna's voice was so strong and she didn't hold out the note as long as Emily did, BUT she made the song her own and sang it so incredibly. I could hear her getting emotional after the big notes. Two of my favorite performances all season! 

• Like 1