The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

This season battle leaks have been : a steal (Ryleigh/Gean), a save (Cam/Emma) and a non steal/save (Bradley/Rachel). They leaked one of each.

If we are following that structure of leaking one of each thing, given that there are 2 leaks and the first one was a non steal (Pia/Ciana), our next leak, whether we get it tomorrow or on Monday, will most likely be a steal. (Either Rachel/Zae or Gihanna/Anna).

24 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

This season battle leaks have been : a steal (Ryleigh/Gean), a save (Cam/Emma) and a non steal/save (Bradley/Rachel). They leaked one of each.

If we are following that structure of leaking one of each thing, given that there are 2 leaks and the first one was a non steal (Pia/Ciana), our next leak, whether we get it tomorrow or on Monday, will most likely be a steal. (Either Rachel/Zae or Gihanna/Anna).

I’m thinking that between the two remaining steals, Gihanna vs. Anna is more likely to be leaked not only because Anna flipped a country song but also because Team Kelly’s last leak was in the first week of battles, so that levels the playing field (plus Gihanna is the only member of a match-up that ended in a steal who hasn’t been leaked yet). 

30 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’m thinking that between the two remaining steals, Gihanna vs. Anna is more likely to be leaked not only because Anna flipped a country song but also because Team Kelly’s last leak was in the first week of battles, so that levels the playing field (plus Gihanna is the only member of a match-up that ended in a steal who hasn’t been leaked yet). 

MTE! I think it's almost definitely one of the steals, and also that it's more likely to be GihAnna. Since Rachel was leaked recently, I think it's likely that GihAnna will be leaked. Plus, wishful thinking can't do any harm lmao.

52 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m so ready for “Calling me sugarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”

Tomorrow by queen Gihanna😌

Or ya know, maybe Monday morning instead of tomorrow ;)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m actually expecting TPTB to keep on the clownery (their specialty, if I may), and give us the leak on Monday.

I would say I'm leaning in favor of them doing it tomorrow, but they may keep it at Monday, I wouldn't be surprised either way (though I will be disappointed lmao)

26 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

I know it's off-topic but where did disney, David68, and Rodney go??? I haven't seen them in a while.

i have a clue where one might be, the other two probably just taking a break

Edited by FloorWax

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

This season battle leaks have been : a steal (Ryleigh/Gean) K, a save (Cam/Emma) B and a non steal/save (Bradley/Rachel) N. They leaked one of each.

If we are following that structure of leaking one of each thing, given that there are 2 leaks and the first one was a non steal (Pia/Ciana) J, our next leak, whether we get it tomorrow or on Monday, will most likely be a steal. (Either Rachel/Zae or Gihanna/Anna).

So, at least 1 coach have a pairing leak. Considering the taping, Rachel/Zae was first than Anna/Gihanna, and they might pimp Nick a little more, I think they will most likely leak Rachel/Zae and put Anna/Gihanna as closer

12 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

So, at least 1 coach have a pairing leak. Considering the taping, Rachel/Zae was first than Anna/Gihanna, and they might pimp Nick a little more, I think they will most likely leak Rachel/Zae and put Anna/Gihanna as closer

The 4WKO is the closer.