That it would go
And if you're reading this
I'm already home
  • Haha 8

17 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

Anna Grace if u readin this don’t listen to us cuz we are all stupid

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:
If you're reading this

The funny thing is that I was already watching Avery's audition when @Bk1234 posted the lyrics to the song lol 😂

Edited by disney1024

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

People considering Jordan as “no longer a threat” because of the Kelly comment make me think more than ever that he’s going to get either the CS or the WC.

Lol people think he’s no longer a threat because of that??? Everyone will be over that when it comes time for his battle. :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

People considering Jordan as “no longer a threat” because of the Kelly comment make me think more than ever that he’s going to get either the CS or the WC.

It depends on how his next performances go and how long Minivan's memory lasts - I don't see him beating Pete or Cam for a vote, but a save is possible - though if it happens I think we'll all get to watch Jordan die on the inside from having to be on the show another week 🤭

• Haha 4

I'll say so far its between Cam and Pete for the PV, but Jordan is not out of the running for WC.

As for the comment affecting him, there are obviously some crazy Kelly stans that wont let it go, but wont affect him in votes neccesarily. But if it was really, it proves that he is quite direct and speaks what's on his mind (which contestant hasnt thought that a certain coach had no chance with them, come on), so he is not really the type to be sympathetic with the audience (not that he cares). Who knows if he might have said something like this on Battles and KOs, given that the source didnt mention this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Who knows if he might have said something like this on Battles and KOs, given that the source didnt mention this.

Lmao imagine if Nick or John chose Keegan after the battle and then Jordan said nevermind idk, that would be epic :stealth:

Just now, AliXRose said:

Lmao imagine if Nick or John chose Keegan after the battle and then Jordan said nevermind idk, that would be epic :stealth:

Regarding that, how does someone look at Jordan auditioning with Keith Withley (he's not really country but the audience would assume that because of his audition), and thinks "This dude should sing Train" ?

I would have loved to see his reaction when he was given that song lol.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, Angelbright said:

So they really gonna spend 2 hours on 4 people and the rest no chair turns when they could’ve just did battles 😑 since when they care this much about the no chairs, they short clip them anyways. 

I think they needed more time to edit the battles. 

Just now, David68 said:

Yeah they must've really needed some tuning

LOL, but really, according to sources and what I've heard, there were only 3 really flop battles: Jose/Awari, Ciana/Denisha and Raine in her battle. (Correct me if Im wrong and if there were more than those 3 btw)

Since they are probably showing two of them (Raine/Andrew because there was a steal, and Jose/Awari, because Jose is definitely getting montaged on KOs), they are probably going to take their time tuning those lol.

Edited by Misirlou

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Regarding that, how does someone look at Jordan auditioning with Keith Withley (he's not really country but the audience would assume that because of his audition), and thinks "This dude should sing Train" ?

They tried to bus him, but Blake picked him anyway. Then, as punishment, they didn’t let Blake steal Ainae. 

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 4