The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

20 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

if i’m being honest i really don’t trust sources when it comes to how the performance was... usually because everybody has different opinions. I usually don’t judge anything unless i see it first so I hope the battles turn out better then the sources said they were.

Mee too. And also what you herd in taping is not what we're hearing from the tv.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I think it can only get better based off the sources comments

maybe because some sources are picky when it comes to good performances. Like i had one source that said the Cam V Emma battle was actually really good and their voices mashed great. But the other source said that Cam V Emma was carried by Cam. So i guess we will have to find out

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

maybe buy some sources are picky when it comes to good performances. Like i had one source that said the Cam V Emma battle was actually really good and their voices mashed great. But the other source said that Cam V Emma was carried by Cam. So i guess we will have to find out

Yeah, it comes down to different opinions. I´m actually looking forward to the battles.

13 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Now that I think about it, I could see Somebody That I Used To Know being a good choice for Rio. She kinda sounds like Kimbra, the girl in the song.

Yeah I could see it working really well for Rio, but I cannot picture Carolina on the song

13 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

maybe because some sources are picky when it comes to good performances. Like i had one source that said the Cam V Emma battle was actually really good and their voices mashed great. But the other source said that Cam V Emma was carried by Cam. So i guess we will have to find out

Lol, if we're basing this just off of auditions it was probably the latter, and this is coming from an Emma fan. 😅

• Haha 1

hey everyone! I've been a casual fan of the Voice since S11, discovered IDF at S17, but never got too invested until S20!  I spent the past few days just browsing the absolute hell out of this thread and I thought I'd make an account to join in the shenanigans 

I'm typing this as I'm about to call it a night, made this account in a whim LOL, but I shall update my profile when I wake up and hopefully be able to discuss the good stuff :wub:

• Like 13

1 minute ago, AstraJune said:

hey everyone! I've been a casual fan of the Voice since S11, discovered IDF at S17, but never got too invested until S20!  I spent the past few days just browsing the absolute hell out of this thread and I thought I'd make an account to join in the shenanigans 

I'm typing this as I'm about to call it a night, made this account in a whim LOL, but I shall update my profile when I wake up and hopefully be able to discuss the good stuff :wub:

Welcome to IDF!!!! :w00twave:

22 minutes ago, AstraJune said:

WELCOME!!!!

11 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Rewatching Jose’s audition the man was actually pretty good tbh. He is better than Joseph and tbh he gives me Patrique  Fortson Vibes tbh. 

Yep I really enjoyed his as well. Major Jhud material lol

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Rewatching Jose’s audition the man was actually pretty good tbh. He is better than Joseph and tbh he gives me Patrique  Fortson Vibes tbh. 

Exactly. Patrique's just have a higher range than him but yeah he is what I remember from Jose. He's definitely better than Joseph too 😅

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, AstraJune said:

welcome!

30 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

yup! i really like him (and i liked his pre-show stuff too)

also, @Bk1234, i love your new pfp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AstraJune said:

Welcome!! Who are your favs?

1 hour ago, AstraJune said:

:w00twave: 

On 3/13/2021 at 4:42 PM, Bk1234 said:

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...

Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be mine because they are juicy

On 3/17/2021 at 8:20 PM, snoopy2003 said:

HE CAN PARK.THAT.BIG.MAC.TRUCK. RIGHT IN THIS LITTLE GARAGE!! 🤭🙂😝

Spiderman-meme.jpg

• Haha 5