The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Someone in the 4 way KO performed a song (and a band) that has never been done on the show before, and I definitely wasn´t expecting it to be done at any point.

I'm pretty sure this is referring to Savannah, i can't picture any of the others doing an unconventional song choice

Edited by Gustavo527

Just now, pauwis said:

Yes, but I bet for Cam

They might, but their decisions are based around ratings and creating a good TV show more than who they want to win. This isn’t a minivan friendly cast, so they need to make sure to get Kenzie’s vocals out there early. A large segment of the audience likes R&B too, so it’s the Kenzie and Cam show from here on out, plus maybe some combination of Dana, Pete, Jordan and Victor. Gihanna could factor in somewhere too, but I need to hear her on the show. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They might, but their decisions are based around ratings and creating a good TV show more than who they want to win. This isn’t a minivan friendly cast, so they need to make sure to get Kenzie’s vocals out there early. A large segment of the audience likes R&B too, so it’s the Kenzie and Cam show from here on out, plus maybe some combination of Dana, Pete, Jordan and Victor. Gihanna could factor in somewhere too, but I need to hear her on the show. 

Kenzie and Cam are in the first episode, for sure. Maybe Kenzie opening the show?