The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

33 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

It's wrong that i want Kenzie to win just for the sake of Kelly's having another win? After flopping two times, i just want her to have another victory 😔

In my defense, i genuinely think that Kenzie is really talented, even if i'm not a fan of country.

I absolutely agree. I am not an avid country music lover (except for female country artists on the show) but I'm really in love with Kenzie's tone and the richness/timbre of his voice. No wonder all three coaches tried blocking Blake. If he's the country artist in the finale that has Team Minivan's support, I'll be more than happy. Depending on how the blinds, battles, and knockouts go, Kenzie may actually be one of the first male country artists that I fully support😍

Just now, disney1024 said:

I absolutely agree. I am not an avid country music lover (except for female country artists on the show) but I'm really in love with Kenzie's tone and the richness/timbre of his voice. No wonder all three coaches tried blocking Blake. If he's the country artist in the finale that has Team Minivan's support, I'll be more than happy. Depending on how the blinds, battles, and knockouts go, Kenzie may actually be one of the first male country artists that I fully support😍

Yeah, he has a really strong voice, but I still prefer Avery. 

11 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Contrary to some people’s opinion, I don’t think Zae or Anna are much of a threat, but we’ll see.

The biggest reason I've put Zae down as a contender is that he's the most obvious choice for Nick's TCO (a four-chair and not necessarily bound to just one genre as he's done worship songs on his YT along with pop/R&B covers elsewhere), but I'm not 100% sure he's the overall TCO.

EDIT: also, backstory - his IG has some stuff on it that if it goes into his backstory could boost his odds at getting the audience behind him.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The biggest reason I've put Zae down as a contender is that he's the most obvious choice for Nick's TCO (a four-chair and not necessarily bound to just one genre as he's done worship songs on his YT along with pop/R&B covers elsewhere), but I'm not 100% sure he's the overall TCO.

EDIT: also, backstory - his IG has some stuff on it that if it goes into his backstory could boost his odds at getting the audience behind him.

Yeah he's the only AA 4 chair turn this season P.S. he's on a team which is most likely gonna be TCO.

AND man what a backstory he has.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Yep, I read that. I think he might get the premiere pimp spot for the backstory + being Team Nick.

He is one of the few people who managed to catch my attention (the Birdy cover was pretty good) but for some reason I don’t see him making it very far. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, he has a really strong voice, but I still prefer Avery. 

My only problem with Avery is his coach choice lol 😂

Besides, I think Kenzie is more of Minivan bait than Avery is bc of his traditional country voice.  Plus he's slightly older. When was the last time a young male country artist won the show? Oh wait, never. 😜

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Yep, I read that. I think he might get the premiere pimp spot for the backstory + being Team Nick.

He is one of the few people who managed to catch my attention (the Birdy cover was pretty good) but for some reason I don’t see him making it very far. 

We still have to see how pre-taped rounds play out; if he stays with Nick until the lives and Nick doesn't pick up anyone who could be an obvious threat, then I think he's got a shot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

If there are team quotes again then I think he'll have a great chance since I don't see anyone on Team Nick who will give competition to him.

• Like 2

Just now, disney1024 said:

My only problem with Avery is his coach choice lol 😂

Don’t remind me of a certain poster...

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

When was the last time a young male country artist won the show? Oh wait, never. 😜

Season 20. 😉 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I totally respect your opinion but I'm curious to know, What you'd called Kenzie had he been on Team Blake, TALENTED OR GENERIC?

For me, he is talented regardless of his coach choice but I would most likely have not deemed him a potential snowflake if he was Team Blake because I tend to be harsher when judging Team Blake artists. 😅

On the other hand, an artist being on Team Kelly (or maybe Team Nick) makes it more likely for them to be my snowflake but that isn't necessarily the case. For instance, Team Kelly in season 18 was generally awful and one of Kelly's weakest teams by far imo. 🤮 

49 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

With all honesty, i'd still think he is really talented and i'd probably enjoy his performances, but I would not root for him because, i don't want Blake to win another time. (I know, i'm trash 😞)

Sorry, it's hard for me to not be biased to certain coaches, especially in a show that is heavilly focused on the coaches more than on the contestants. 

I completely agree with you. It's hard not be biased towards/against certain coaches. I really just want Kelly to eventually catch up to Blake so that Blake isn't miles ahead of everyone when it comes to winning the show lol 😂

43 minutes ago, echoap said:

By now it should be pretty obvious that the show is pushing for an AA winner this season. I mean, it's nice to se this many indie girls but we all know they aren't going anywhere :haha:. Now, who's going to be our future winner? 🤔

The safest bet  is Cam Anthony since he's really good and has Blake backing him. We'll see though. 

Dana is the Diva of the season, which means she should be a lock for the Finale, but somehow she ended up on Nick's team LMFAO 😂. That alone makes me doubt about her chances tbh :haha:

We also have Gihanna Zoe though, a very polished pop teen with tons of versatility and a very appealing tone. She could easily switch from alt-pop to R&B/Soul and slay both genres and everything in between tbh :haha:. So yeah, this girl is your best shot at getting an AA female winner since Kennedy Holmes. Hopefully Kelly it's gonna give her the pimping she deserves. 

Love your thinking. Plus all of them are the best vocalist this season and most deserving 

Added this to the OP in relation to John and Nick apparently trying to block Blake for Kenzie:

*John and Nick also trying to block Blake is rumored based on the fact that the crew apparently needed to "re-film" John and Nick hitting their block buttons after Kenzie left the stage.

Not sure 100% whether that happened or if that will even make air, but this is what I was told.

• Confused 1