The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

So the desktop version of the site tells you the five most active people on a thread, shoutout to BK for posting here more than twice as much as the next closest person lead-wise 🤣

hide GIF

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

In all seriousness, I really hope Nick's smart enough to keep Dana til the playoffs - if she's a battle/KO steal she's likely gone in the playoffs (since steals don't normally get through unless they get a PV) whereas if she's on her original team she at least has a shot on making it through to the next week.

Yeah, I hope he doesn’t focus too much on number of chair turns. I’m hoping that her picking him over John Legend (which btw was VERY smart of her), will instill a sense of pride for him, causing him to keep her around.

• Like 2

As for this season, knowing the coaches' taste, I'd say Kenzie, Cam, Victor, and Avery are a lock for lives.

Kelly loves male country singers, especially traditional ones like Kenzie.

Blake obviously has his country frontrunner and an artist who unexpectedly picked him and loves that.

Victor seems to be John's strongest singer for now, and the fact that he got him to turn with his own song shows he really impressed him.

Not sure about Nick. We still havent seen enough of him to know what type of artists he likes and doesnt. So far, I don't trust him to keep Dana, but we'll see. Even Zae could be in danger given that he dropped his only four chair turn last season in the battles.

• Like 2

I already said that in the S19 spoiler thread, but I repeat my theory about kelly and her outfits:
She wins with casual outfits on the blinds (s14-15 just a jacket, s17 cheerful and simple dress). Lose with elegant outfits and preferably black (S16-18-19).
It's not about black, it's about smart vs casual for me.

Just now, pauwis said:

I already said that in the S19 spoiler thread, but I repeat my theory about kelly and her outfits:
She wins with casual outfits on the blinds (s14-15 just a jacket, s17 cheerful and simple dress). Lose with elegant outfits and preferably black (S16-18-19).
It's not about black, it's about smart vs casual for me.

What was Kelly wearing for S20?

Just now, pauwis said:

Ya dije eso en el hilo de spoiler de S19, pero repito mi teoría sobre Kelly y sus atuendos:
Ella gana con atuendos casuales en las persianas (t14-15 solo una chaqueta, t17 vestido alegre y sencillo). Pierde con outfits elegantes y preferentemente negros (S16-18-19).
No se trata de negro, para mí se trata de elegante versus casual.

ps: Will the trend of the potential winner repeat itself in episode 1? Intrigue

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As for this season, knowing the coaches' taste, I'd say Kenzie, Cam, Victor, and Avery are a lock for lives.

Kelly loves male country singers, especially traditional ones like Kenzie.

Blake obviously has his country frontrunner and an artist who unexpectedly picked him and loves that.

Victor seems to be John's strongest singer for now, and the fact that he got him to turn with his own song shows he really impressed him.

Not sure about Nick. We still havent seen enough of him to know what type of artists he likes and doesnt. So far, I don't trust him to keep Dana, but we'll see. Even Zae could be in danger given that he dropped his only four chair turn last season in the battles.

Agreed. I just hope Zae becomes TCO of Team Nick.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Agreed. I just hope Zae becomes TCO of Team Nick.

It’ll definitely be him and Dana. Since a source says Dana had a good time with the coaches and how she was funny and cracking jokes with them. And I know john is gonna be with Dana just how he was with Rose,Toneisha and Desz. Appearently he sang sweet thing to her.

but Zae yeah that’s a definite being that he is nicks only four chair turn of the season.

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

Someone mentioned in Cam's thread that he is a lock for the lives because of what Blake promised him. Can anyone tell me about the promise that Blake made with Cam?

He promised that he wouldn’t get anyone in the same lane as Cam on his team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have already checked TeamLegend several times (I always start with it), a lot of R&B and alternatives, I really like it. I will not speak of a strong team because I will wait for the blinds, but there is potential. At the same time, predicting battles is complicated, there are multiple options for me.

3 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I have already checked TeamLegend several times (I always start with it), a lot of R&B and alternatives, I really like it. I will not speak of a strong team because I will wait for the blinds, but there is potential. At the same time, predicting battles is complicated, there are multiple options for me.

John might also get to steal someone serious in battles or KO so who knows 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I hope he doesn’t focus too much on number of chair turns. I’m hoping that her picking him over John Legend (which btw was VERY smart of her), will instill a sense of pride for him, causing him to keep her around.

I'm not worried on chair turns, considering he kept a one-chair over his lone four-chair in the battles for S18 (which I hope he doesn't do this time given I'm liking what I'm hearing from Zae) - I'm just worried about his overall strategy since he's the newest coach on the panel and therefore not as easily predictable as the other three.

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I think John’s personal favorite could be Ciana or Carolina.

I think it will be Victor just like last season in which he had John H as his favorite. Before Victor he has never turned for any contestant that sings his own song. So it pretty much tells how much faith he has in him.

• Like 2

Just now, pauwis said:

Team Kelly: en general muchas voces cálidas, angelicales, etéreas. Nunca me hubiera imaginado un equipo de ella así, siento que es más un TeamNick. Muy muy buenas elecciones Kelly.

And I'm sure (or so I hope) that the best battles will come from his team and John's.

Team Nick doesn't generate anything in me. Yes, I think it is the most varied in terms of genres, but I can't find more than two artists that call my attention. Despite this, they are surely the contestants who will grow the most in the competition. 

3 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Team Nick doesn't generate anything in me. Yes, I think it is the most varied in terms of genres, but I can't find more than two artists that call my attention. Despite this, they are surely the contestants who will grow the most in the competition. 

I felt the same way. But he has some very experienced singers on his team. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Let me change your mind...