The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, loveee said:

wait if she filled a team why would she not be in last episode like everyone else who filled a team? I also think Ciana will be in the first episode 

Carter actually filled Gwen's team last season (he was in the last taping) but the producers showed him in episode 3 of the blinds and edited it to make it look like Tori Miller filled the team when she was in taping 4 or 5.

There also tends to be at least one block in week two, and Ciana has the fewest chair turns so I think it's more likely to be her than Gean or Cam.

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I totally respect your opinion but I'm curious to know, What you'd called Kenzie had he been on Team Blake, TALENTED OR GENERIC?

With all honesty, i'd still think he is really talented and i'd probably enjoy his performances, but I would not root for him because, i don't want Blake to win another time. (I know, i'm trash 😞)

Sorry, it's hard for me to not be biased to certain coaches, especially in a show that is heavilly focused on the coaches more than on the contestants. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

So far between Kenzie and Avery, who do guys like better, and think can go farther?

I prefer Kenzie tonally but think Avery's more interesting as an artist (given he's covered less "purely country" songs like When The Party's Over and Pride and Joy).

I think the audience is likelier to rally behind Kenzie because he's more traditionally country, but Avery might outlast him because of the Blake factor. We'll see how battles and KOs go but both are likely going to be in the playoffs.

• Like 1

Just now, Daillon said:

Does anybody see anyone with winning potential? (Try to be as unbiased as possible)

Maybe it’s too early, but no one has given me winner vibes yet.

It really depends on who TPTB get behind and give good edits - nobody's screaming winner yet which means it's likely a more wide-open season (which I like). We'll see once feedback from the other pre-taped stuff comes in.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

It really depends on who TPTB get behind and give good edits - nobody's screaming winner yet which means it's likely a more wide-open season (which I like). We'll see once feedback from the other pre-taped stuff comes in.

Yeah, but there’s usually at least one person who I could see winning before the show even begins (Maelyn, Jim...)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Does anybody see anyone with winning potential? (Try to be as unbiased as possible)

Maybe it’s too early, but no one has given me winner vibes yet.

I´d say it´s still a little early, since we have to take in account the pre taped edits, AKA the pimpage these contestants are going to recieve. It´s still wide open to me at least.

• Like 2

By now it should be pretty obvious that the show is pushing for an AA winner this season. I mean, it's nice to se this many indie girls but we all know they aren't going anywhere :haha:. Now, who's going to be our future winner? 🤔

The safest bet  is Cam Anthony since he's really good and has Blake backing him. We'll see though. 

Dana is the Diva of the season, which means she should be a lock for the Finale, but somehow she ended up on Nick's team LMFAO 😂. That alone makes me doubt about her chances tbh :haha:

We also have Gihanna Zoe though, a very polished pop teen with tons of versatility and a very appealing tone. She could easily switch from alt-pop to R&B/Soul and slay both genres and everything in between tbh :haha:. So yeah, this girl is your best shot at getting an AA female winner since Kennedy Holmes. Hopefully Kelly it's gonna give her the pimping she deserves. 

• Like 1

Just now, Daillon said:

Yeah, but there’s usually at least one person who I could see winning before the show even begins (Maelyn, Jim...)

I think there's a few that have decent odds (Kenzie, Victor, Zae, Avery) but even of ones I see as having good odds I couldn't tell you which is the likeliest to win.

• Like 1

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic