IDF Decides The Results of My Competition (Winner Announced!!!)

Bk1234

Which of the Three Teams Is Your Favorite?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Three Teams Is Your Favorite?

• Team Bk1234
    • Stefano’s Girls (Friend #1)
    • Team C (Friend #2)

Kicking off the show is one of our acts from this season's Top 8...

Pentatonix is back with Tori Kelly to deliver one last reminder of last year's holiday season!

@VintageVoice @JC @FrogLenzen @DorisAnn @anonymouskid_35 @Zainab Tufail @thevoicefan12 @David68 @taylorkat @Crisis @Koatterce @Leekleekington @SwimmerStud87 @deszfan88 @Jordan Smith Fan

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1

Next to perform is the country heartthrob of the season, along with one of his friends from American Idol...

Please welcome Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina with a duet of "American Honey"!

@VintageVoice @JC @FrogLenzen @DorisAnn @anonymouskid_35 @Zainab Tufail @thevoicefan12 @David68 @taylorkat @Crisis @Koatterce @Leekleekington @SwimmerStud87 @deszfan88 @Jordan Smith Fan

• Like 1

It is now time for our first batch of results. Can I please have our Top 4 come to the center of the stage?

All four of you ladies delivered great performances, but unfortunately one of you has to come in fourth and that is...

D6UWelaWwAEY5VJ.jpg
MaKenzie Thomas

ELIMINATED

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1

Next to perform is a power duo consisting of our own Top 8 contestant and a superstar...

Please welcome Jurnee and Lea Michele with "Run To You."

• Like 1

Next to perform is a member of our Top 9 performing a unique version of a popular song with a special guest...

Please welcome David Archuleta and Nathan Pacheco!

• Like 1

Next to perform is a contestant who just missed out on the finale, but is back to perform with a special guest...

Please welcome Maelyn Jarmon and Sarah McLachlan with Sarah's "Angel."

• Like 1

Now it is time for the final guest performance before the Top 2 is revealed...

Please welcome Cimorelli and Internet sensation, James Charles, with their rendition of "Never Enough."

• Like 1

Now it is time to reveal the Top 2. Can I have Genavieve, Haley, and Kelly come to the center of the stage?

You should all be proud of yourselves for making it this far. Unfortunately, the contestant that will miss out on the Top 2 is...

AAUvwngC2tTml0vdvQh6xJiJr9yVO5A6AgeAgpT6HyhX7Q=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
Genavieve Linkowski

ELIMINATED

Edited by Bk1234
  • Sad 2

Before the winner is announced, the Top 2 will each perform a duet...

Kicking the duets off is Haley Reinhart and her friend from Team C, Casey Abrams...

• Like 1

Now here is the culminating moment of the season. It is now time to announce the winner of this competition.

After a talent-filled season, one of either Haley or Kelly, will take the crown. The winner of this competition is...

host-kelly-clarkson-performs-onstage-at-the-2018-billboard-news-photo-960694608-1556658698.jpg?crop=0.542xw:0.813xh;0.313xw,0.159xh&resize=640:*
Kelly Clarkson

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Now here is the culminating moment of the season. It is now time to announce the winner of this competition.

After a talent-filled season, one of either Haley or Kelly, will take the crown. The winner of this competition is...

Hide contents

host-kelly-clarkson-performs-onstage-at-the-2018-billboard-news-photo-960694608-1556658698.jpg?crop=0.542xw:0.813xh;0.313xw,0.159xh&resize=640:*
Kelly Clarkson

AS SHE SHOULD! YAAAY QUEEN KELLY. A REALLY NICE GAME BK!! Congrats for finishing it! 🙂

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Would've loved it more if Genavieve was in the top 2. But at the same time very happy for KC. Well deserved. 👍👍👍

I was actually surprised Genavieve made Top 3. :haha: 

10 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Btw thanks BK for this wonderful game. I actually found some new favorites just because of this game as I didn't know about much contestants from other talent shows. Genavieve being the most notable one. Thanks. 🙂

I’m glad you were able to find some new favorites. 😁 Genavieve is definitely a gem and well-deserving of getting in 3rd. ☺️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crisis said:

rs_500x282-180107201318-500-steve-carell-40-year-old-virgin-kelly-clarkson-010718.gif?fit=inside%257C900:auto%26output-quality=90&f=1&nofb=1 source.gif&f=1&nofb=1 giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1 Kelly-GIFs-kelly-clarkson-35625024-245-304.gif&f=1&nofb=1 

I guess you can say I approve of the winner. :giggle: With that said, all four ladies had a solid case. :yes:

Great game BK! It was a lot of fun to follow and be part of. 👍

I didn’t think there would be any complaints from you (or anybody for that matter. :giggle:) I’m glad you enjoyed following it. 😁