IDF Decides The Results of My Competition (Winner Announced!!!)

Bk1234

Which of the Three Teams Is Your Favorite?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Three Teams Is Your Favorite?

• Team Bk1234
    • Stefano’s Girls (Friend #1)
    • Team C (Friend #2)

Can I have the Top 8 come to the center of the stage?

All of you guys did great last night, but unfortunately only three of you will be announced as automatically safe. The first artist that will be making the finale is...

MaKenzie Thomas!

D6UWelaWwAEY5VJ.jpg

VintageVoice @JC @FrogLenzen @DorisAnn @anonymouskid_35 @Zainab Tufail @thevoicefan12 @David68 @taylorkat @Crisis @Koatterce @Leekleekington @SwimmerStud87 @deszfan88

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Can I have the Top 8 come to the center of the stage?

All of you guys did great last night, but unfortunately only three of you will be announced as automatically safe. The first artist that will be making the finale is...

MaKenzie Thomas!

D6UWelaWwAEY5VJ.jpg

VintageVoice @JC @FrogLenzen @DorisAnn @anonymouskid_35 @Zainab Tufail @thevoicefan12 @David68 @taylorkat @Crisis @Koatterce @Leekleekington @SwimmerStud87 @deszfan88

Congrats to Makenzie for making the Finale. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

The next person to make the finale as a result of IDF's votes is...

Kelly Clarkson!

host-kelly-clarkson-performs-onstage-at-the-2018-billboard-news-photo-960694608-1556658698.jpg?crop=0.542xw:0.813xh;0.313xw,0.159xh&resize=640:*

Congrats to Queen KC as well.

• Like 2

Don't worry though, we still have to announce the middle 3 vote-getters who will perform for your votes in the Instant Save!

The first artist that will get the chance to sing again in the Instant Save is Genavieve Linkowski!

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Don't worry though, we still have to announce the middle 3 vote-getters who will perform for your votes in the Instant Save!

The first artist that will get the chance to sing again in the Instant Save is Genavieve Linkowski!

Thank God Genavieve is safe.

This leaves CimorelliJurnee, and Pentatonix. One of these acts will get to sing again in the Instant Save, while the other two will be eliminated. The act that will get to sing again is...

Pentatonix!

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Top 8 - Instant Save

TEAM BK

Maelyn Jarmon

Song: Breakeven (The Script)

TEAM C

Pentatonix

Song: Dancing On My Own (Robyn)

STEFANO'S GIRLS

Genavieve Linkowski

Song: Way Maker (Leeland)

Voting Methods

Google Forms Voting: 

• You can vote for all your favorites on a Google Form. 
  • You will have to give your IDF Account Display Name. 
  • You can vote using a total of five Google accounts. 
  • I will disregard all of your votes (on all Google accounts) if you use more than five Google accounts. 
  • Current Google Forms pollhttps://forms.gle/UfW1syfSQ8p5HMUo7

Instant Save Voting Will Close on Monday, December 21, at 9pm EST.

Edited by Bk1234

• Bk1234 changed the title to IDF Decides The Results of My Competition (Top 8 Results, Instant Save Performances, and Voting Links Posted!!!)