Poll:Rank Winners' Auditions

Hamza Tufail

Poll:Rank Winners' Auditions  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which Audition is your favourite ( batch 1 )

• S1:Javier Colon~Time After Time
    • S2:Jermaine Paul~Complicated
    • S3:Cassade Pope~Torn
    • S4:Danielle Bradberry~Mean
    • S5:Tessanne Chin~Try
    • S6:Josh Kaufman~One More Try
    • S7:Craig Wayne Boyd~The Whiskey Ain't Workin
    • S8:Sawyer Fredericks~I'm A Man Of Constant Sorrow
    • S9:Jordan Smith~Chandelier
  2. 2. Which Audition is your favourite ( batch 2 )

• S10:Alison Porter~Blue Bayou
    • S11:Sundance Head~I've Been Loving You Too Long
    • S12:Chris Blue~Tracks Of My Tears
    • S13:Chloe Kohanski~The Chain
    • S14:Brynn Cartelli~Beneath Your Beautiful
    • S15:Chevel Shephard~If I Die Young
    • S16:Maelyn Jarmon~Fields Of Gold
    • S17:Jake Hoot~When It Rain It Pours
    • S18:Todd Tilgman~We've Got Tonight

1. Alisan Porter

2. Maelyn Jarmon

3. Sawyer (his only performance that I liked tbh 👀

4. Jordan Smith (I'm not a Jordan fan, but this audition introduced me to TV USA because it went viral at that time, and I can understand why) 

5. Todd Tilghman (my fav winner, but those 4 above had better auditions, imo)

6. Chloe K

Everyone else

Edited by Archanium

On 8/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, Archanium said:

4. Jordan Smith (I'm not a Jordan fan, but this audition introduced me to TV USA because it went viral at that time, and I can understand why

Lol thanks for mentioning it , If I am not wrong this is the most viewed audition of TVUSA ever with 55 million views and if the Voice had not removed their videos( they do it after every two years so it was removed in 2017 ) it would've reached up to 80 or 90 million views by now. And also Jordan is by far their most viewed contestant ever six of his other performances were above 10 million .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Lol thanks for mentioning it , If I am not wrong this is the most viewed audition of TVUSA ever with 55 million views and if the Voice had not removed their videos( they do it after every two years so it was removed in 2017 ) it would've reached up to 80 or 90 million views by now. And also Jordan is by far their most viewed contestant ever six of his other performances were above 10 million .

Christina Grimmie must've had more on her audition, I don't remember the actual number though

27 minutes ago, antikid said:

Christina Grimmie must've had more on her audition, I don't remember the actual number though

Christina didn't have above 50 million views . She got more famous after her death. Jordan was waaayyyyy ahead of everyone else on his season and thus he won, If Christina was way ahead everywhere she should've won ( I'm not only talking about ytube but I am also talking about facebook, twitter and other poll websites for example Tv Line and MjsBigBlog ). After her death many people started to notice her I know some people knew her even before THE VOICE but her views on THE VOICE weren't as impressive as Jordan's  but her off-show performances were solidly viewed.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Christina didn't have above 50 million views . She got more famous after her death. Jordan was waaayyyyy ahead of everyone else on his season and thus he won, If Christina was way ahead everywhere she should've won ( I'm not only talking about ytube but I am also talking about facebook, twitter and other poll websites for example Tv Line and MjsBigBlog ). After her death many people started to notice her I know some people knew her even before THE VOICE but her views on THE VOICE weren't as impressive as Jordan's  but her off-show performances were solidly viewed.

Her audition blew up big time, she most likely passed 50 million. Those were the Voice glory days

Don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion, but after recently watching all the winner auditions, I think I enjoyed Danielle Bradbery’s audition the most! 😊 Other standouts to me were Maelyn Jarmon, Chevel Shepherd, Alisan Porter, and Brynn Cartelli. 

On 8/28/2020 at 7:53 AM, antikid said:

Her audition blew up big time, she most likely passed 50 million. Those were the Voice glory days

Grimmies audition was at the time the most viewed official voice video. She had a huge YT following before the show.  However Jordan’s surpassed it by a huge margin which is remarkable because he had absolutely no social media presence before his audition went viral. There was a screenshot of the final count in the old site which I still have on my computer. 

had they not been both taken down Grimmie’s might have once again taken the lead because of the tragic way she died. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HelenaHandbasket said:

Grimmies audition was at the time the most viewed official voice video. She had a huge YT following before the show.  However Jordan’s surpassed it by a huge margin which is remarkable because he had absolutely no social media presence before his audition went viral. There was a screenshot of the final count in the old site which I still have on my computer. 

had they not been both taken down Grimmie’s might have once again taken the lead because of the tragic way she died. 

That's what I was saying Jordan had almost 55 million views or clos to that but I don't think Grimmie's audition even passed 40 million views

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

That's what I was saying Jordan had almost 55 million views or clos to that but I don't think Grimmie's audition even passed 40 million views

The highest viewed audition that is CURRENTLY on the official voice channel is SandyRedd's River with 22 mil

Highest 16 audition: Domenic Haynes singing oddly enough, a song by the name of River 

Season 17? If Ricky were to be it: River. sadly, he isn't, its Zach Bridges with Ol' Red

Season 18? Tate Brusa. Don't have an idea how? Yeah me neither. Probably the dog

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, David68 said:

The highest viewed audition that is CURRENTLY on the official voice channel is SandyRedd's River with 22 mil

Highest 16 audition: Domenic Haynes singing oddly enough, a song by the name of River 

Season 17? If Ricky were to be it: River. sadly, he isn't, its Zach Bridges with Ol' Red

Season 18? Tate Brusa. Don't have an idea how? Yeah me neither. Probably the dog

Zach doing a coach's song (and one of the songs that's by the most popular coach) probably helped him beat out the rest of the auditions, as did the fact Nick's mentioned in the title of Tate's audition and casual JoBros fans might click it for that alone. 

I'm just going to discuss my top 5 favourite:

Tessanne Chin - I loved her audition because she made it seem so effortless and it was a killer song!

Alison Porter - I think Alison's audition was the best audition EVER in this show! It was sensational.

Todd - I didn't like any other performance of Todd, but this one was amazing. His energy was infectious, and his rasp is so addictive.

Maelyn Jarmon - PITCH PERFECT! Her voice is like honey, it's so sweet sounding.

Chevel Shepard - This isn't the most perfect audition and she wasn't the perfect artist but the performance was so raw and real. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HelenaHandbasket said:

THVvUC4.png

This is the total before they took it down in 2017. 

Thank you so much for sharing  this, I think now the doubts should be clear for the people who thought  Grimmie's audition  was the most viewed. And also I think if they hadn't  taken down Jordan's  audition  it would've been  reached the 100 million views or even more. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Thank you so much for sharing  this, I think now the doubts should be clear for the people who thought  Grimmie's audition  was the most viewed. And also I think if they hadn't  taken down Jordan's  audition  it would've been  reached the 100 million views or even more. 

I agree it probably would be over a million by now. 

I dont know if Jordan would have remained on top because of the circumstances surrounding her death. It's ghoulish but it would have driven a lot of traffic to her videos. 

I think the viral nature of Jordan's audition puts him safely in the leader position for the "Official" Voice channel's most viewed audition for the foreseeable future. They have tried to replicate it a couple of times (like with Kim Cherry's "no-see" audition) but it hasn't happened

In the end though its pretty meaningless as to who had the most views on xyz video. Just support the artists you like.

Edited by HelenaHandbasket
didnt follow my train of thought
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HelenaHandbasket said:

In the end though its pretty meaningless as to who had the most views on xyz video. Just support the artists you like.

You're right , It doesn't matter who get the most views the thing matters is who gets the most votes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

He was the most viewed of his season but his later performances which weren't great didn't get the views. But we all know Tribe counts for nothing in total voting

Who was the most viewed of S18? I think it was between Tate, Allegra, Micah and Thunderstorm