Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Daniel-Jasmine-Turner might be one of the worst string of HOH's in Big Brother history.

This besties twist is already a mess. The majority alliance just each picked a member of the minority alliance and are guaranteed to survive till the twist ends. How does Grodner come up with this shit? I might've actually had hope in a Turner HOH before this, especially with him being on the outs of the Pooch thing the whole time, but he has literally nothing to do besides nominate a member of the minority with a member of the majority and allow the minority to go :rolleyes:

Yeah, this week seems like it's the end of the game for Taylor. Ugh this is giving me All Stars 2 when Janelle was evicted :(.

Honestly, I want to see what these people do once Taylor is evicted, like WHO ARE YOU GONNA TARGET NOW?!?!

30 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Yeah, this week seems like it's the end of the game for Taylor. Ugh this is giving me All Stars 2 when Janelle was evicted :(.

Honestly, I want to see what these people do once Taylor is evicted, like WHO ARE YOU GONNA TARGET NOW?!?!

with the alternative being losing Michael/Brit, its a lose-lose situation.  I would just rather it be Taylor to not put her in another week 1 situation again.

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

with the alternative being losing Michael/Brit, its a lose-lose situation.  I would just rather it be Taylor to not put her in another week 1 situation again.

Yeah, I couldn't agree more. Of all people, it had to be Turner that won HOH ughh. And this damn Besties twist sucks :/

This season just finds it way to get worse and worse. :dead: I just can't deal with it anymore. 🤣 😭

I'll still hold out any hope for Taylor though it looks very unlikely this time around. But at least she made it to Week 3? And lasted two weeks longer than we expected. But it's getting so boring of everyone targeting her. :yawn: 

Potential flip? Guys alliance forming and planning on saving Taylor and backdooring Ameerah. Kyle orchestrated the whole thing with Joe, Turner, and Monte as the main group. Then they plan on bringing Michael, Brittany, and Taylor in.

Far be it for me to root for the guys, but whatever it takes to save Taylor, sorry girls you shouldn’t have been excluding her all game 💅

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

The way that some of you would rather watch an all male alliance dominate the show again instead of just stop watching it is hilarious.

Well I like Joseph & Kyle so I ain't mad at that alliance :giggle:

Oooof now Ameerah being targeted? Ugh I'm not really too pleased about that as she was one of the few ones I felt had potential to win and ones I would like to see win. 🙈

But this move would change the game up so it could bring more exciting and interesting gameplay and it saves Taylor, so I'm kinda here for it. And maybe it could be more of a back and forth kind of game? Looking forward to what can happen this week.

Although I do agree and disappointed that the girls alliance never brought in Taylor to work with them. :( 

12 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

A back and forth between who exactly? 

Between whatever alliances are happening. :wacko: I have no idea because I read about new alliances happening every other day. :dead:  But it's more exciting than targeting the same person each week.

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Between whatever alliances are happening. :wacko: I have no idea because I read about new alliances happening every other day. :dead:  But it's more exciting than targeting the same person each week.

I feel like it's very likely that the same people are going to keep going up until they eventually are evicted.

14 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I feel like it's very likely that the same people are going to keep going up until they eventually are evicted.

Yeahh I think that too, as that's what I usually read that. Hopefully things can get interesting when the same targets go, I guess? lol.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Yeahh I think that too, as that's what I usually read that. Hopefully things can get interesting when the same targets go, I guess? lol.

Nah then you just have a bunch of bros left instead. Nothing is saving the season or the show sadly.

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Nah then you just have a bunch of bros left instead. Nothing is saving the season or the show sadly.

Lmaoo yeah this is true. I'm just grasping at straws. :dead: 

13 minutes ago, jarmon said:

LMAOOOO @ Nicole/Taylor chip being picked for VETO! Thanks production Turner for picking them! :giggle:

#bless at this. Hopefully Taylor can win and can save Michael/Brittany... and then something unexpected can happen? :dead:  Though I won't get my hopes up but this is kinda fun to see. :haha: 

A new alliance has formed. Monte, Joseph, Kyle, Turner, Taylor, Michael, and Brittany. The Leftovers (?) is the name. Taylor having her first alliance after 3 weeks. :wub: Their pre-jury targets are Ameerah (this week), Nicole, and Daniel.

• Like 1