Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

6 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Apparently they won't be using the Veto and Nicole stays another week. 😐

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

UGH Really? :/ I was so looking forward to Nicole being up and going... and hopefully Daniel going next week.

This is definitely the more conservative plan. If everything truly goes right and Indy joins Michael & Brittany as a bestie, it's genius. I always prefer staying on the offense instead of the defense. They have a clear shot at Nicole and I can't believe they're not taking it. But Alyssa is a legit threat down the lines who I feel like is more likely to infiltrate The Leftovers than Daniel or Nicole. So I don't hate the move, especially for Michael & Brittany.

Kyle is gonna be in such shit though lmao. Alyssa's gonna be a mess.

Daniel is still considering using the veto himself, essentially sealing his closest allies fate despite getting a huge out :dead:. Daniel & Nicole think they're panicking because they don't have the numbers to take Nicole out and that's why they're trying to flip it last second to not use the veto. I'm praying Daniel's the one to seal Nicole's fate :wub:

Yup Daniel thinks he's making a genius move right now. He thinks if they leave noms the same they lose a number but if they use the veto, they'll have the votes to keep Nicole safe and take Taylor out. This is insane. He's gonna use it as of now. 

And with that the feeds just cut for the veto ceremony. Michael was trying to plant some doubt in Nicole's head that she might not have the votes, but there might not be enough time. As of now, Daniel told Kyle he is 100% using the veto.

Just now, Erestor said:

Last night they re-did Keesha’s birthday for Michael and now Daniel will be responsible for Nicole’s eviction?

This season is already becoming iconic. :wub:

And to think after the traumatic first week we had with Taylor getting hate for no reason....this season has been delivering :wub:

• Like 1

Poor Taylor and half the Leftovers got blindsided though :(. Taylor said she was sitting there thinking there was no chance she was going on the block and now she's there for the third time in four weeks :broken:. She seems really sad I feel bad for her. As long as The Leftovers stay strong as I assume they will, at least she's 100% safe.