Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Ugh this is why Kevin should have went. Nicole A wanted to work with Janelle and Kaysar and he is turning her against them.

I hope she survives this week, but I can easily see her go if noms does not change. 

This whole pre-game What Would Derrick And Dan Do? alliance needs to go down soon.

I feel like Dani is in the best spot in the house right now. No one is coming after her. She’s definitely my favorite out of her alliance, but I don’t want others to be picked off one by one. :( 

Edited by Erestor

7 hours ago, holinessss said:

kevin says jaysar is on the "gross side of the house" lmaooooooo

Disappointed in Kevin. :( 

Oh well, looks like this will be a repeat of BB6 where Janelle and Kaysar are the rootable underdogs going against an unlikable alliance once again.

34 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Franzel, Tyler, and Ian picked for veto with Memphis, David, and Nicole A. Franzel and Tyler would probably save David if they could backdoor Janelle. David and Nicole would save themselves. I don’t think Memphis or Ian would use it.

That is a very lame draw. I don't even know who to root for? I would say Nicole A, however I am afraid that everyone is going to push for a Janelle backdoor..

22 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Me watching feeds for the first time in a couple days hoping for gameplay but instead just watching Janelle cleaning:

giphy.gif

Bay and Janelle have now been playing Jenga for approx 5 minutes! I should be going to sleep but suddenly I need to know who wins!

• Haha 1

lol Janelles one conversation about Memphis possibly backdooring Snacole has people not wanting to use the veto to ensure she doesn't go up.  Shes a mad jenius, especially since Memphis hasn't indicated that was in his plans.

Edited by Solaris