Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Bay & Day literally formed two opposing alliances in the same night :dead:. The Slick Sox with Cody, Tyler, Enzo, and Dani. And then they locked in the alliance with Janelle, Kaysar, and Christmas (which Christmas will rat out to anyone who will listen I’m sure). So messy!

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Bay & Day literally formed two opposing alliances in the same night :dead:. The Slick Sox with Cody, Tyler, Enzo, and Dani. And then they locked in the alliance with Janelle, Kaysar, and Christmas (which Christmas will rat out to anyone who will listen I’m sure). So messy!

If Christmas rats them out to Cody, Tyler, and Dani, this is not gonna be good...

Also did Enzo come up with Slick Sox, what a horrible name

1 hour ago, JC said:

If Christmas rats them out to Cody, Tyler, and Dani, this is not gonna be good...

Christmas, Kevin, Bay, and Day all ratted out the alliance at different points throughout the night :dead: (Kevin wasn't even involved in it lol, but Day ratted it out to Kevin who ratted it out to Dani).

Yeah the house is still pretty much everyone vs. Janelle & Kaysar. Unless David tanks his game between now and Thurs, Nicole A will go home. Kevin's still an outsider no one really cares to drag into anything real, let alone anything fake. Cody's at the top of the power structure pretty much in everything. Then Dani, Enzo, Franzel, Tyler, Christmas, Day, Bay, Memphis, David, and Ian are all below him and all in various random groups with each other. One of Jaysar is doomed next week unless they win HOH imo. After that though, I think people will be looking to form their own groups and drag the remaining member of Jaysar into it. Then the game can kind of restart.

30 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

From what I am reading is Bay who told Dani everything. :dead: I'm done.

Day told Kevin who told Dani. Dani then confronted Bay so Bay fessed up about everything. Bay also felt Christmas out and realized Christmas wasn't down so she wanted to let Dani know first before Christmas inevitably would.

2 hours ago, holinessss said:

Even the other side can't believe NicA is throwing Jaysar under the bus - they think it's an act on her part bc it doesn't make sense otherwise lmao

She is gonna feel so stupid when she gets out on Thursday.

15 minutes ago, Erestor said:

This season is going to end up so horribly I just feel it in my bones

This is how I feel :( I am praying Jaysar wins next week and cuts someone like Dani/Nicole F preferably or even Cody even though I love him. They need to also use it to work on getting some people solidified on their side.